Pulsant

Pulsant Employee Reviews

Great colleagues, Questionable management
Self contained support department, worked to resolve issues, adaptable and friendly people.

Sale driven account-management sold items to customers without checking we support certain aspects leaving embarrassment to the company and stress to support team.

I enjoyed working with my team and wish them all well.
Pros
Great support, understanding team leaders and exposure to all new tech
Cons
Management and organisation
Lovely Staff and company culture.
I enjoyed working for them but was made redundant in 2018 due to downscaling. Nice workplace and colleagues. If they did not cut back I would probably still be there. Typical day at work would involve Tape Changes Reboot Tickets and the Odd Cable run. Also Daily Facilities checks. I enjoyed the 4 on 4 off shift pattern. The work load was steady and the customers were nice to help.
Revolving door, avoid like the plague.
Avoid, avoid, avoid.

I started the role last year which I thoroughly enjoyed with the initial transition. New management arrived, structure changed and headed in the wrong direction.

Service Desk has turned into a revolving door of staff due to resource management issues, lack of consideration for morale and generally bad management choices.

Morale, Equality, Structure was the worst I have ever encountered in a role causing friction between staff.

Colleagues and TLs are spot on, anything above that are on a whole corporate power trip. There is no work hard, play harder or recognition.

Initially, brilliant role, brilliant colleagues. 80% of them now have moved on due to everything gone on.

I really feel for the customers and the service they recieve. All they care about is the big fish they provide for.

Its clear to see where the company is failing but don't exercise your right to have a view as you will be wasting your breathe.

Free Breakfast, Nice Location
Pros
Free Breakfast, Freindly Colleagues
Cons
Management, Lack of Empathy, Wrong Direction, Revolving Door, Salary Inequality, 12hr Shifts
Official response from Pulsant
8 July 2019
Sorry to hear you have had this experience and we respect your opinion.

However the employee satisfaction report we conducted this quarter would suggest that we have a motivated and happy workforce..

There have been a number of team changes, but a great deal of these were internally and due to promotion. Any other changes were made to address the very customer issues you mention - and are already impacting positively.

We continue to have ambitious plans for the future - with forward thinking product offerings, refocused customer support teams and a commitment to ensuring we recruit and retain the best.

Good luck in your future career.
Great Place to Work
I've been here about 8 months, initially as a temp and was really pleased to be offered a permanent post. The company is staffed with really great people and there's a really strong team spirit.
Pros
Team Ethos, Bright Modern Offices and Free Tea, Coffee & Breakfast
Cons
Does get busy at times
A company I'd recommend working for!
Fast-paced company with high potential for the future!

Pulsant offers a opportunity for each individual to make a real difference in their area.

The culture is fun and friendly whilst still being professional and the company offer a lot of benefits, perks and social activities which make you feel valued.

Management are approachable, very flexible and encouraging, helping ensure that you can complete your day-to-day role.

I enjoy working for Pulsant and would recommend to others.
Pros
Excellent culture and people, great perks, growing fast-paced company and sector
Cons
None really
Not a Professional Company
You will regret working for this company. No future, benefits and advancement. Management is very unprofessional, rude and dont care about employees. Most of the managers are unprofessional dont even have proper qualification in IT.
Bullying at Pulsant
I have been working at Pulsant full-time

Pros

Customers are generally positive when calling. Considering the service they're receiving. This is remarkable.

Cons

Bullying is a major problem. Management are intimidating and abusive.

You are just seen as a number. Current morale is at an all-time low. Numerous staff are considering their future here.

We are significantly understaffed.

Advice to Management

Treat your staff how you wish to be treated!

Share via Email

Copy Link
Pros
Free breakfast
Cons
Bullying
Work life
good opportunities within the company to progress, great people, culture, everyone helps, great place to work. The involvement in projects are plentiful to get your teeth into.
Pros
good company to learn with latest technology
Cons
none realy
Productive work balance
ambitious company plenty of scope to advance within the company, learning new technologies, great people to work with, although it's a pressured environment, there are easy to talk too management to get advice.
Friendly fast moving company
Fast moving company with plenty of opportunity to get involved in many different projects and areas. Management are open, approachable, supportive, encouraging. Co-workers are free thinking, fun and warm personalities. I enjoy every part of the job.
Pros
Excellent benefits
Cons
location
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pulsant. Our community is ready to answer.