Pull&bear

Pull&bear Employee Reviews

United Kingdom20 reviews
Very fast paced
Very stressful, although if your co-workers are great, then it could be fun. However, I didn't think it was well communicated enough, and they don't really teach you what to do. You have to learn your own way
Terrible
Understaffed, understaffed, understaffed! Very high expectations, one person is expected to carry out 5 jobs simultaneously, stressful, very poor management at all levels.
Amazing place
Good place for the first job.. but the work is too hard, for the salary that you get. A lot of people is leaving... But the Store managers are amazing.
Pros
Team work
Cons
Bad salary
Hours of overtime weekly
Commercial Directors expect long overtime hours, the company value is to drive the store as it is your own for not competitive salary. Constant pressure and lack of communication, expectations are often set without understanding the store specific needs and the reality.
Exhausted
Probably one of the worst companies you can work for. The stress and pressure deeply affect to your personal life.
Basically you as a worker has to do the same than maybe a team of 4 people in whatever other company
Fun place to work
That was my first job in retail. Long hours, Small pay and high expectations, but I still enjoyed. Great company for young people and if you want to start your career in retail.
Good team
If you like work under pressure in fast pace environment, this is your place. Always is busy, always there is something to do. Shifts changes everyday
Pros
Good team
Cons
Late shifts
Super fun work environment.
Sales assistant was my first job in London. The shop was located in Oxford circus, consequently we received large number of clients. Through this job I had the opportunity of meeting people from around the world and making life long friends.
Pros
Fun work place, fast paced, never boring
Cons
Long hours, poor management.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Pull&bear?
Gran empresa dedicada al fast fashion con grandes posibilidades de promoción interna
La experiencia en pull and bear es una gran oportunidad para poder adquirir grandes conocimientos en muchos campos, donde la proyección personal a la hora de promocionar para superiores posiciones es constante.
Un modo de trabajo muy disciplinado.
Pros
Promoción interna
Busy environment
If you enjoy constantly working and keeping busy, then this environment is for you. Sometimes it can be very disorganised therefore you have to be an optimistic individual who is able to multi-task as these are one of the company values.
productive
I grow up in the company and they give me a lot of opportunities, you lern a lot and the managers push you a lot to motivate you, the make you love your job.
As a visual i was taking care of the image of the store, beeing aware that the standard were alaways high, I was doing competitors and commercial reports, comunicating all to managers and area coordinatore so that we could take commercial actions and improve products and store.
Pros
1 hours free lunch
Fun work place
All the colleagues are very nice, it is a fun place to work however the pay for under 16 could be a bit higher for the amount of work which we do.
El ambiente de trabajo es muy bueno
Aprendizaje continúo de como de como funciona la compañía, aprendizaje de visual merchandising, sistema de logística, relaciones entre personal y dirección, mantenimiento de ventas, promociones.
Creo que uno de los valores que más se desarrolla viviendo en el extranjero y después de mi experiencia en distintos grupos, creo resaltar que en el grupo inditex desarrollas más tus relaciones personales con tus compañeros con los que llegas a crear tu propia familia de amigos.
was a good place friendly managers and colleagues
worked on the till and costumer service, managing money, answering the incoming calls from costumers, receiving boundaries and parcels from refunds, cash and card transactions, good co-workers, hardest part of the job, tidy all the store overtime, bad explanation from managers, best part of the job change the stickers of prices
Pros
good people
Cons
overtime tidy up
Great management staff
Pull and Bear it's a nice place ware you can be free, were can work with maximum seriousness.I learned how to talk with differents people.
Pros
free lunchs
Productive and fun space
Good people, good management, not enough working hours and low pay. Fun and inspiring environment. Fast pace and changing
Pros
25% discount
Cons
not enough hours
Buen ambiente de trabajo
Trabajar en Pull and Bear es igual que jugar un partido de baloncesto, se trata de un trabajo en equipo en el que si uno falla, falla todo. El ambiente de trabajo es muy muy bueno. Se trabaja mucho, sobre todo en época de rebajas, pero es un trabajo con mucho dinamismo y mucha comunicación interna.
Improving my own business intelligence
With a "can do attitude" I began as sales assistant working for both men and women worlds and quickly got more responsibilities, which enabled myself to work for a high visual sales focus. Therefore I have improved my own business intelligence.
Pros
Discovering a field I didn't know
Cons
Lack of organization
Pull and bear is a good place to work if you can work under pressure and able to have self control. It is a very busy place which is the fun part of it because it seems you are never slacking around, you are on your feet 24/7. The fun part of it was running around to help customers finding them the product they desire.
Pros
15% on Inditex branches
Cons
couldnt speak Spanish
Cadres agréable
Contrat de 20h
- Vente et Renseignement client.

- Gestion des Stocks.