Pull&bear Employee Reviews

Super fun work environment.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  London9 April 2018
Sales assistant was my first job in London. The shop was located in Oxford circus, consequently we received large number of clients. Through this job I had the opportunity of meeting people from around the world and making life long friends.
Pros
Fun work place, fast paced, never boring
Cons
Long hours, poor management.
Gran empresa dedicada al fast fashion con grandes posibilidades de promoción interna
DEPUTY MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Manchester, reino unido6 October 2017
La experiencia en pull and bear es una gran oportunidad para poder adquirir grandes conocimientos en muchos campos, donde la proyección personal a la hora de promocionar para superiores posiciones es constante.
Un modo de trabajo muy disciplinado.
Pros
Promoción interna
Busy environment
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London22 September 2017
If you enjoy constantly working and keeping busy, then this environment is for you. Sometimes it can be very disorganised therefore you have to be an optimistic individual who is able to multi-task as these are one of the company values.
productive
Head Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  White City14 November 2016
I grow up in the company and they give me a lot of opportunities, you lern a lot and the managers push you a lot to motivate you, the make you love your job.
As a visual i was taking care of the image of the store, beeing aware that the standard were alaways high, I was doing competitors and commercial reports, comunicating all to managers and area coordinatore so that we could take commercial actions and improve products and store.
Pros
1 hours free lunch
Fun work place
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  London13 November 2016
All the colleagues are very nice, it is a fun place to work however the pay for under 16 could be a bit higher for the amount of work which we do.
El ambiente de trabajo es muy bueno
Responsable de sección (Former Employee) –  London8 April 2016
Aprendizaje continúo de como de como funciona la compañía, aprendizaje de visual merchandising, sistema de logística, relaciones entre personal y dirección, mantenimiento de ventas, promociones.
Creo que uno de los valores que más se desarrolla viviendo en el extranjero y después de mi experiencia en distintos grupos, creo resaltar que en el grupo inditex desarrollas más tus relaciones personales con tus compañeros con los que llegas a crear tu propia familia de amigos.
coordinator assissdent (Former Employee) –  Taiwan5 April 2016
There were always full of customers in the shop. It was a busy work but I hd learned how to solve customer problems and helped them to have good shopping experienced in store.
the working hour were always longer than expect, this was the hardest part, I went home late almost every day. However, working as a team in Pull and Bear was a good experienced for me.
was a good place friendly managers and colleagues
Cashier and sales assistant (Former Employee) –  London7 March 2016
worked on the till and costumer service, managing money, answering the incoming calls from costumers, receiving boundaries and parcels from refunds, cash and card transactions, good co-workers, hardest part of the job, tidy all the store overtime, bad explanation from managers, best part of the job change the stickers of prices
Pros
good people
Cons
overtime tidy up
Great management staff
ASSISTANT VISUAL MERCHANDISING (Former Employee) –  LONDON11 December 2015
Pull and Bear it's a nice place ware you can be free, were can work with maximum seriousness.I learned how to talk with differents people.
Pros
free lunchs
Productive and fun space
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bristol, ENG10 October 2015
Good people, good management, not enough working hours and low pay. Fun and inspiring environment. Fast pace and changing
Pros
25% discount
Cons
not enough hours
Buen ambiente de trabajo
Shop Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bristol, Reino Unido14 September 2015
Trabajar en Pull and Bear es igual que jugar un partido de baloncesto, se trata de un trabajo en equipo en el que si uno falla, falla todo. El ambiente de trabajo es muy muy bueno. Se trabaja mucho, sobre todo en época de rebajas, pero es un trabajo con mucho dinamismo y mucha comunicación interna.
productiv and nice work
Sales Assistant / cashier (Former Employee) –  romania11 June 2015
Improving my own business intelligence
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brighton, ENG9 May 2015
With a "can do attitude" I began as sales assistant working for both men and women worlds and quickly got more responsibilities, which enabled myself to work for a high visual sales focus. Therefore I have improved my own business intelligence.
Pros
Discovering a field I didn't know
Cons
Lack of organization
sales assistant (Former Employee) –  Oxford, ENG19 October 2014
Pull and bear is a good place to work if you can work under pressure and able to have self control. It is a very busy place which is the fun part of it because it seems you are never slacking around, you are on your feet 24/7. The fun part of it was running around to help customers finding them the product they desire.
Pros
15% on Inditex branches
Cons
couldnt speak Spanish
Cadres agréable
Vendeur (Former Employee) –  London, ENG16 September 2014
Contrat de 20h
- Vente et Renseignement client.
- Gestion des Stocks.
The Danger of Stagnation
Summer Employee (Former Employee) –  Alfragide, Portugal8 December 2013
Working in Pull and Bear as a Summer Employee was not the best work experience I could have had. Days seem to never end in a place where there's absolutely no place at all where people can sit or rest for a while. There's not a strong culture, honestly I'm not even sure there was one. Everything employees did felt meaningless and pointless. It was hard at times to keep the welcoming smile for customers.
Pros
Diverse restaurants close by to have lunch
Cons
Long and indefinite hours