Prudential Plc Employee Reviews

Worst place to work craigforth
Consumer support executive (Former Employee) –  Craigforth27 February 2018
Worked in craigforth Prudential for 8 years the first few years were brilliant then I moved departments biggest mistake ever worked for the D2C consumer support team amazing job at the start then external management came in and were nothing but bully’s turned it into the worst place to work I call Prudential high school for adults if your not right up the managements rear end then you don’t get anywhere in the company!!! And if you suffer from a mental illness then they sack you personally the worst place to work in the world......
Pros
Free bus to eork
Cons
Horrible management who care about no ine
Constant pressure
Customer Service Telephone Executive (Current Employee) –  Annuities Dept. Craigforth17 December 2017
Spend all day answering calls from customers who have no idea what product they have - calls are monitored and the slightest deviation from the script will result in a "failed call" and if you fail too many times then you risk being put on a "plan" or even losing your job.They want you to be friendly and chat with the callers but still expect this to be done within their timescales and using their wording so you end up feeling like a robot on the calls.
The constant pressure to be performing at all times is intolarable and there is no support from management.
Pros
Free buses only if you work 9-5 - Benefits are very good
Cons
Constant scrutiny of every little thing
Fun and productive
Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Stirling, Stirlingshire21 August 2017
Typical day is answering calls, logging notes on files
Achieved modern apprentiship in customer service
Free buses to and from work if your a 9-5 shift
Paid lunches
Pros
Free bus
Professional
Secretary/PA (Former Employee) –  Ilford, Greater London9 July 2017
Professional environment and working procedures at all times all staff. Follow all procedures that are put in place. Strict. High expectations of all staff. Tense. Training.
Pros
Professional experience
Cons
Strict
Good workplace
Service Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Londonj17 January 2017
Great colleagues and good workplace. Great location. The Cannon Street site has its own restaurant. Worked in BAU as well as opportunites to assist in projects as well. Good benefits too.
Pros
Cons
Progression
Very professional and fun organisation.
Test Analyst (apprentice) (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London10 January 2017
Great supportive team environment where everyone gets their jobs team and at the same time enjoys a fun culture, that is very open and welcoming to new team members. Great vibe in the office that makes coming in everyday fun.
Pros
Work Environment
MI Risk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Stirling3 October 2016
Although this was only a 6month contract, Prudential is a great place to work.

Staff are friendly, the environment is welcoming and there is a great culture employed at all levels.
Pros
free transport from many locations
Cons
A gym would be great
Nice Place to work
Finance Business Partner (Former Employee) –  London9 February 2016
The environment is very nice and it is a comfortable place to work. They don't encourage working long hours but you have to ensure that the work gets done.
Excellent customer focus values
UK Head office Facilities services (Former Employee) –  London16 July 2015
I had my first opportunity in Facilities management with Prudential UK and it was an excellent place to start my career. With a strong focus on Customer service within the Corporate Property team I developed my passion for excellent customer focus as well as the ability to adapt do different environments and manage customers within a new flexible working environment.

I developed my skills and confidence in presenting by delivering the weekly staff building induction for new joiners and I also completed my BIFM part 1 and part 2 qualification and NEBSOH certificate.

I carried out building audit checks and also wrote the weekly communication on the company intranet site.

Overall I enjoyed my time at Prudential within the corporate property team and my time there gave me the motivation to continue my career in FM.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
succession planning
Great workplace
Customer Service Telephone Executive (Former Employee) –  Stirling24 June 2015
Great training with ongoing development.
Inbound call center work, making detail changes and general queries.
Working with friendly and helpful people.
Management are helpful in developing staff.
Career progression optional.
Good perks and benefits.
Pros
Free travel to and from work for 9am-5pm shift.
Cons
Can be stuck at a desk for a long time and can miss bus home if stuck on a call at 5pm.