Protocol Employee Reviews

A professional service Excellent staff who put you first
Interim Course Leader/Lecturer (Current Employee) –  London29 May 2019
This is an excellent to work for - work streams are continuous and of high quality. I would defiantly recommend for NQTs QTS/QTLS and Managers. Their online portal is the best I have come across. It is simply 'hassle free' with tight security.

Protocol = Professional, Positive, Proactive, Productive and Proper Pay Days. A Fabulous company to work for!!
Pros
will always negotiate the best fee for your skills & experience
Cons
none that I can think of
Students great to work with
Learning Support Assistant (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen9 November 2017
Amazing place to work. Downside was working zero hour contract. No stability for hours/pay. Staff were fine to work with. Students were great. Loved the job. Typical day was accompanying the students to whatever their agenda for the day was. Each day was different depending upon what they needed assistance with.
Pros
Use of gym
Cons
Zero contract hours
Productive, full of learning and experience
English Teacher (Former Employee) –  London7 November 2017
Long term contracts are in place which is a big advantage,

You get to know your students, the college and culture of the place.

You plan your lessons, and resources, work with other teachers and management and are trained.

There is a lot of work, supply teachers are given classes where teachers have left or resigned. They are often not the good students to teach, although in every class the good students work hard.

You know when a job is done well, you work hard.
Pros
long term contracts
Perfect place to start
Animal Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Wirral, Merseyside14 June 2017
I already knew many staff members and practised technician duties long before I got the job, this made working place a friendly and familiar.
Due to outstanding staff members, i could learn a lot more and faster than ever.
I had excellent supervision.
I did not encounter any serious problems, because of the work system.
Good recruiting jobs
Lecturer (Part-time) (Current Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside22 May 2017
Good communication skills and friendly people, offer work for further education colleges in Liverpool, Wirral and other areas. Happy to work with them
Pros
Holiday pay
Cons
Not very high rate
Good place when things work right
Supply Teacher (Former Employee) –  West Yorkshire3 February 2017
When they get your training and work area right they are quite good at organizing work, but they can get it wrong by either sending jobs for curricula that your'e not trained for, or jobs in places that you can't get too.
People are great to work with
Senior Candidate Resourcer (Current Employee) –  Nottingham17 October 2016
I really enjoy my job and I love the people I work with. Unfortunately the management do little or nothing to resolve issues when needed.
I have done all I can in terms of advancement in my current role and I want somewhere I can progress.
Good to work with
Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bournemouth, ENG22 September 2015
Almost all contact has been done via telephones or emails though very efficient with giving me support . For me was a bit painful the experience due to part time contract, starting half way to a month and being paid a month in rears apart from that absolutely fantastic.
Pros
Quick procedure
Cons
Poor salary
Enjoyable yet driven company to work for
Client Administration Manager (Current Employee) –  Nottingham25 April 2015
Promotes flexible working, fantastic working relationships and a company that strives to be the best in their sector. Specific to FE, they train you to understand the sector.
Always a new challenge
Teaching Assistant, LSA and HLTA (Former Employee) –  various areas18 November 2014
Given different assignments , job roles and places to work with in an educational setting made this role a fun and exciting challenge on a weekly scale .

I could be supporting teenagers within the Princes trust one week and the following children with learning disabilities and complex needs .
Pros
Always exciting and never the same
Cons
leaving people you like working with for another work assignment
They have been supportive.
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Birmingham9 July 2014
I worked at a FE college through Protocol national for the last 3 years. I completed my DTLLS training while working as both a TA and a teacher.

I have met some wonderfully inspiring people both staff and students and have enjoyed working as part of a team.

The hardest part of the role was also the most enjoyable. Being in a position to support young adults achieving their potential has proved to be very rewarding.
Pros
good pay rates.
Cons
Not enough security.
A good agency
Visiting lecturer (Former Employee) –  sheffield England26 June 2014
A good agency who is always in contact with new and relevant job opportunities.
Pros
good pay
Cons
work temporary
Productive and Fun Place
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Leeds / Doncaster5 February 2014
I last worked for Protocol National back in 2012, in that time the only contact that had with the team at College House in Leeds was to be interviewed then hold a number of telephone conversations, in that time I found the staff to be very professional and knowledgeable.
Pros
Would be asked to cover a number of tasks then informed as to what the duty involved
Cons
If you did not want to cover the tasks then you did not get paid simple
Social team bases workplace
Observe & Improve Administrator (Former Employee) –  West Bridgford26 April 2013
• Booking accommodation for Lectures/Ofsted and booking them into colleges, confirming dates with both parties.
• Checking and processing expenses of clients. (Travel/Subsidence)
• Making ID cards for Lectures.
• Uploading documents onto a tracker database. (Scanning documents)
• Maintaining a twitter account for the web-based phone app and selling it to enquiring customers. (Mainly Colleges/Universities)
• Answering calls to lectures, taking messages for my colleagues.
• Producing work specs and letters also preparing contracts and organising delegate packs & materials for universities.