Protocol Education Employee Reviews

Great support from staff
Supply Teacher (Former Employee) –  Nottinghamshire15 April 2019
Protocol offered a variety of jobs in terms of length and always tried their best to provide a consistent amount of work if possible. They took into account travel times if you are using public transport and would help you find the best routes.
They helped to build up a base of schools and academies that would regularly request you as teacher/teaching assistant etc.
Staff were very friendly and helpful.

At times there were few opportunities for jobs but this was due to time of year etc.
Little work
Supply Teacher (Current Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear24 March 2019
There's not a lot to go on. I have had such little work from them, however they do pay me on time and accurately unlike some other teaching agencies. Fair.
Pros
Fair
Cons
Scarce work
Young Vibrant Environment
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London15 November 2018
A fresh and young company with proven track record in the Education Recruitment Sector. Strongly quality driven Protocol is a market leader offering clients the best possible customer experience.
Pros
Great supportive colleagues
Cons
Long Hours
Wouldnt work for them again
HTLA/ Cover supervisor (Current Employee) –  London31 October 2018
Not great company to work for they are unsupportive of work staff and they pay considerably less than other educational supply agencies. I would advise you apply with sugarman
Very fun workplace
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Manchester21 October 2018
Very fun workplace. I have learned a lot. Great location which is central Manchester. Large exciting office with a great team.. I like the client visits.
Ambiente de trabajo en equipo genial.
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bristol, Inglaterra3 October 2018
Brillante. Un placer trabajar con ellos.

Son profesionales desde que entras en la empresa hasta que te vas. Mantienen una relacion profesional y cordial con los empleados y fomentan el trabajo en equipo en todo momento.

Siempre estan disponibles para hablar y apoyar al empleado.
Pros
Horarios flexibles.
Cons
A veces te llaman el mismo dia.
Busy
Profesor suplente (Former Employee) –  West Yorkshire14 September 2018
Gran cantidad de trabajo diaria, buen ambiente y apoyo por parte de los agentes.
Fun & full of new interesting opportunity
Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Essex4 September 2018
This was a fantastic work environment. The staff & students were amazing, making my transition very easy. Everyday I was presented with new exiting takes to take on , expanding my taste for many different things.
Pros
Good pay
Agency staff (Former Employee) –  Manchester28 August 2018
It was very fulfilling. I learn so much from my experience which sparked my interest further about teaching. The workplace culture is great everyone makes you feel welcome. The most enjoyable part of the job is spending time with the children and getting to know them.
Pros
Work ethic
Cons
Communication
Flexible hours and great people to work with
Nursery Assistant (Former Employee) –  Varies contracts22 August 2018
I worked with Protocol for only 3 months but it was great experience as it was my first job so they helped me a lot. I gained valuable experience which helped to find permanent job.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
no guaranteed hours
Very rubbish
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London21 August 2018
Worst company ever! Don’t join!
They don’t care you or your wellbeing
South London branch - RUDE
Don’t recommend, don’t ever join.
Pay is rubbish and you still get taxed
Pros
Cons
A lot
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  London6 August 2018
It is a very reliable and friendly environment to work to. They always offer the best support for work and listen to your needs. They always try to offer and deliver the best for you as an employer.
Higher level teaching assistant (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London30 July 2018
Protocol is a friendly and active company. They are quite very steady with jobs but pay less in some qualifications. They have a very good listening and communication skills which I find very excellent for any cooperate business.
Pros
steady jobs
Cons
less wages
Rewarding and enjoyable!
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  London17 July 2018
Working with children with a range of learning difficulties has been hard work but incredibly rewarding. Meeting such a range of students each with their own needs is incredibly interesting and a lesson in itself. Helping them with activities and school life and watching them grow and develop has been very enjoyable and inspiring to see and I have loved working at different schools and meeting new staff and students.
nursery nurse
Teacher/Nursery Assistant (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London15 July 2018
protocol education is an amazing company to work for when starting out in the education sector as it gives you the opportunity to experience every sector such as nurseries, special needs school, high schools and primary schools.
Supportive, and a great place to work
Cover Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire17 May 2018
Excellent place to work, work is found locally with a set wage everyday, so you know where you stand. Can ring and speak to the consultants at any time! They are always there. Great place.
Pros
See above
Cons
May not have a booking all week
Amazing
Behaviour Specialist (Former Employee) –  London16 March 2018
You meet amazing people and get to do amazing things it’s an experience you would not forget and worth every minute. Great place made many friends and gained transferable skills which helped me develop my safeguarding knowledge, and progression which has benefited me throughout the years
Flexible work environment
Supply Teacher (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London19 December 2017
Working as a supply teacher has enabled me to be able to take time off whenever to be able to travel. Although this has been great not being paid over the holiday periods does become a . problem financially at times.
Pros
In charge of my own days working/not working
Cons
Can get sent all over London
Typical teaching agency
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  London16 November 2017
Work is pretty easy to pick up day to day when the school term is on - not so much when holidays are on. It is quiet easy to find a school/position you like and pick up part time/full time work. London was easy to find work in. The company is pretty decent with communication when you are consistently working, but can be difficult to get a hold of when you take a break from working - expect to have to make lots of calls and unanswered emails from them during these times.
Perfect if you are looking for part time work
Teaching Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire30 September 2017
Difficult to find consistent full time work. I enjoyed working for agencies whilst studying but the salary is not sustainable for life beyond university.
Pros
flexible
Cons
poor pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Protocol Education. Our community is ready to answer.