Prospect-Health

Prospect-Health Employee Reviews for Recruitment Consultant

Recruitment Consultant2 reviews
United Kingdom2 reviews
Busy, demanding role which can be really rewarding when if give it your all. Great teams to work in and really nice culture in the office, very friendly and inclusive.
Pros
Early finish on Friday and good office atmosphere
Cons
Can be a demanding role with long hours in the week
Prospect Health was a very lucrative and motivational work place.

You had structure to your day, you learnt time management, business development, how different words trigger certain responses. The job had a lot of different tasks so you weren't sat doing the same thing all day everyday, this kept you on your toes and stopped it from becoming repetitive and mundane. The company was very supportive and if you needed help you could ask anyone, advise was given at any time you would need it.

The incentives were the best I'd ever come across, you definitely got rewarded for your hard work, not only as a team but also as an individual. Super bonus, Team days out at the races amongst other places, rewards such as a new TV etc all dependant on how you worked......

The only reason I left Prospect Health was due to unforeseen circumstances I could no longer acquire childcare for my young son after 5:30PM and with a job of this description, between 5 & 8:30 were the more crucial and productive hours of the day, therefore it was not in the best interests of the company to approve flexible working hours - had things not happened this way, I could have seen myself building a long and happy career within this company
Pros
Incentivised, team work, fun
Cons
long hours, high pressure
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prospect-Health. Our community is ready to answer.
4.4