PROMAN Employee Reviews

Admin (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester9 October 2019
Worked for them for 6 months now, really friendly and nice people to work with - very supportive. Definitely learned a lot and looking forward to what the future will bring.
Unrealistic
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Derby, Derbyshire7 October 2019
Derby branch phoned moi and expected me to go register for a minimum paid job...as a cscs labourer you can do this all online...as in Cscs labourer you constantly on different Jobs..do these idiots think you.ve got the time too constantly go for interviews just to be on the books of yet another agency staffed by children
Terrible, they expect u to do to much.
Packing Operative (Former Employee) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire30 September 2019
I worked for them in great bear sheffield and let me tell you, what a terrible job !!!! They expect you to do a lot of things at the same time, and its really fast paced with the maneger screaming in your ear 'faster faster' like we are some kind of robots!!! Avoid at all costs! Got fired because i refused to do two things at the same time. It's 2019, slavery is over !!! And you have to buy all the PPE ! Safety boots, vest etc.
Great agency
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Stretford, Greater Manchester8 September 2019
I had very good experience with this agency. I been working with them more than 3 month, having Good communication, friendly and helpful. Highly recommended.
Alright
AMAZON PRIME (Current Employee) –  Bromley-by-Bow, Greater London5 September 2019
It’s alright not much, if you’re really looking for a job part and that is easy. Amazon prime is very good it has a good balance to life and what u do
Terrible
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Heywood5 September 2019
They start you somewhere then nothing, they dont call you again and waste your time, i would day a very ametur outfit.
I would avoid this agency and go elsewhere.
Good experience
Stock Controller (Current Employee) –  Luton, Bedfordshire4 September 2019
PROMAN reqruited me for another company with which I have a contract now. I can't say anything bad about the agency, my experience with them was very good. They were very supportive during my two inteviews. In fact I would not get my job without them, because I was ready skip the interview due to being sick and one PROMAN employee encouraged me on the phone to go, because the opportunity was good, he was very friendly and supportive
In a nutshell I think that the agency is quite good comapred to others.
Completely unproffessional
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Lancashire27 August 2019
Not much to say other than a disgusting recruitment agency. Highly unprofessional staff, being hard to get hold of during office hours and contacting you to inform you of shifts sometimes only 20 minutes before the shift begins. A lot can be said but I have wasted enough time with then, absolutely disgusting agency.
Don't waste your time
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Whitefield, Greater Manchester11 August 2019
Signed up, had induction. Heard nothing except to offer me something miles away. Why would I risk another induction. People might need to work but not with animals who treat you like animals.
Horrible agancy
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Stockport, Greater Manchester26 July 2019
This agency is an absolute joke. They got me a job at APS and they cancelled my shift after 4 days then never rang me.they taxt you daily and dont respond.
Stay away from them.
Smug a hole ste
FLT Driver (Former Employee) –  Rochdale22 July 2019
False advertising
Never answer the phone always answer machine
Same as alit of agencies false words and mislead you to register...another s hole agency asking what companies you worked for so there can go and poach them from other agencies...one day there cross the wrong person off and he smash the office up and possible hurt someone...these agencies need shutting down...most of them have attitude and speak to you like mud.the government needs to take a long look at these Mickey mouse agencies...
Try and avoid this s hole agency
Pros
Zero
Cons
A hole agency
Stupid people
Azzhole (Former Employee) –  Azzhole cunty18 July 2019
You apply , they ring you ring back they don’t answer for ten days then get back to you. Agreed on an interview didn’t send the time and location after 24hrs then I couldn’t make the interview. On the phone useless lady said she’d said time and interview straight away , when she didn’t led me to assume that they not getting back and i receive the message much later without sufficient time to reach the interview place.
Pros
Cons
Stupid people
Nothing bad to say about the whole experience.
Logistics Technician (Current Employee) –  Tiger trailers Winsford Cheshire18 July 2019
I applied for a job through the proman agency. Called to an interview the day I applied, was given an induction for the post two days later, started thre days after that.

The job is as described, the money is exactly as promised, the money hits the bank on time every week and the proman rep’ keeps in touch with regular site visits. Top, top experience.

Everything is as the proman rep described and any queries I’ve ha have been dealt with.

I have no problem recommending Proman.
Pros
Money in on time in full. Always available to answer queries.
Professional, Reliable, Great Place to work
Branch Administrator (Current Employee) –  Manchester17 July 2019
Having worked for Proman for 7 years I couldn't recommed the company more. Its a great company to work for especially witth its family culture and how much they care for their workers. I have made many friends whilst working here and I trust the management team to support me within my role.
Pros
People Orientated Culture
Great company to work for and very professional staff
Class 1 Driver (Current Employee) –  Avonmouth, Bristol16 July 2019
Great company to work for. Bristol team are very understanding and helpful. Good pay and always on time.High professionalism. I highly recommend joining PROMAN!
Pros
Very good pay rates!
Great company and people to work for
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol16 July 2019
Always helpful, able to provide constant work and will update if they can't. Always paid on time. No issues. Would recommend to any other agency workers.
Pros
Friendly, Paid on time, Good work opportunities
Cons
n/a
stay away from these
yard man FLT Driver (Former Employee) –  Kirkby, Merseyside15 July 2019
Proman,Formally Heads, changed the name same tactics , before they offer the job you are given a number to call. a few days later they will cherry pick and ask you to join them, they have your Number stored and when you ring they answer with hello,Your Name..yet when you ring them chasing anything up using the same number they utterly ignore you , my partner rang straight after i did and they answered straight away with a rubbish excuse..i joined Heads whilst i was living elsewhere in the UK and wasn't happy with the service i got then, after joing proman i noticed the same set up .This company is run by little boys and girls straight out of school. NO experience in life and certainly no experience in dealing with ppl...Missed 1 day due to a very bad illness and tried to ring the number they normally rang me on , No answer and they rang me whilst on the phone to my partner.. i tried once again min's later and then 5 times in the nxt few mins same story. my partner rang and got an answer straight away, they said get him to contact us when he's better, which i did the very nxt day WHILST Still ill.. they replaced me.. i then rang up the manger of the site and explained my situ, he said i hope proman can find you something soon.. 7 days later i got a p45 from heads NOT proman,. No txtxs or call's just got fobbed off by them ..
Pros
fit polish bird
Cons
little kids running the place.
Good workforce
Skilled Assembly Technician (Former Employee) –  Winsford, Cheshire10 July 2019
Although it was a Warehouse Operative role I applied for, I was put on manufacturing due to my previous experience, I have had no issue working for Proman at this assignment, the pay rate is good and is payed in to my account on time. The Proman representative is approachable and helpful when I needed some advice.
Pros
Good canteen facilities
Paid properly & perm job
Driver (Former Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol8 July 2019
Always paid me on time. Got a perm job after a few months.
Liars. Lead you down the garden path...
Apprentice (NOT THROUGH THEM) (Current Employee) –  Yorkshire7 July 2019
Applied for a good looking job down the road from me. Contacted the agency and booked for a registration and interview. The appointment was based at the Leeds job centre and went well, was promised I’d get a phone call from his colleague in the next few days. The call never came and every time I contacted them, they promised to check in and get me a start date. Again, never happened. Every time I phoned them, he was either at lunch or “away from his desk”, to the point I had to ask whether the job was actually real. He reassured me and even sounded offended that I questioned the job.

Long story short, never got the confirmation call or the start date, stopped contacting them and they never called back. I think that job was there just to lure people in...
Pros
Cons
Total liars, promising work that never came happened.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PROMAN. Our community is ready to answer.