Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd

Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd Employee Reviews

Shambles!!
The company was a great place to work until the 2 managers were made redundant due to excessive debts. The company has exchanged hands many times since then. Very poor pay (if they pay you at all!) and colleagues are allowed to be rude and patronizing to other. It seems if you earn the company enough money you are allowed to be extremely rude to everybody!
Great environment
A good work atmosphere, everyone gets on well in and out of work but there's still a pro-active environment in the office.
I've been here several years, it's nice to feel appreciated and the hard work and extra hours put in have been recognised with flexibility when I've needed it.
Pros
Help yourself-shelf for bad days! Great team. Regular incentives & socials. Uncapped commission.
Excellent employer!
Working part time at Progress has been made really achievable. Progress offered me flexible hours to fit around my childcare and family. The days go so quickly as always busy and I also work with a great bunch of people! Progress Recruitment are highly professional recruitment specialists and I am proud to be part of such a great company.
Pros
Flexible and a a really nice working environment
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3