Professional Construction Recruitment Limited

Professional Construction Recruitment Limited Employee Reviews

360 driver worked for per a few times yea it's typical day period of work white lies of length of contract been around for bit I experienced wores
Pros
Local work
Cons
SORRY no cons
I have been working for PCR for a year and a half now, and I have learnt something new everyday. We work in a fast paced environment but we all work as a team to get the job done. Work aside it has really brought me out of my shell and I find myself a more confident and happy person than when I first joined PCR. I would highly recommend working here to anyone, Its fun and rewarding and keeps me on my toes!
Excellent place to work with a great culture within the business. This is oozed from the directors and can be seen throughout the companies values. It is the ideal place for new and experienced recruiters to continue to grow professionally.
I have entered my 4th year with PCR and have never looked back. They have nurtured me into the consultant I am now and have guided me to a senior consultancy within my first two years of recruitment. At all times I have felt the support from above, willing me to improve and offering insight into an ever changing industry. I have been able to transfer my site knowledge and experience into a real career with like minded people who wish to succeed. To be operational for 16 years in an industry such as construction they are certainly doing something right! A wonderfully vibrant, competitive and enjoyable environment to be a part of.
Pros
Flexible working Hours
The recruitment team in the office guilt tripped me into doing a days work for them on a Friday (after calling me Thursday evening). I unfortunately, on the day, couldn’t turn up to work due to my asthma playing up bad all the evening and night before (during the COVID pandemic where I’m a high risk and have to use a steroid inhaler to basically prevent myself from dying). I forgot to call as my priority’s where focuses more on not going to hospital, I was then told I massively let them down and the man in the office hung up before being able to explain what had happened! This I found this Disgusting behaviour, especially someone who is high risk during the COVID pandemic. It has affected my mental health basically being bullied for making a small mistake by not calling them and I will not be working for them again! I would not recommend them and would stay away at all cost!
Pros
Cons
Office staff
I've worked here for just over 3 years as a resourcer and I am very happy working here. The people in the office are friendly and even during busy times, everyone pitches in to help someone else out. It can be challenging but you always have a helping hand if you need and it is a very enjoyable and beneficial place to work. We start off by checking in the temp workers and then ensure we have all upcoming jobs filled that we have available and make sure the clients on site are all happy with their workers.
I have worked at PCR for over 4 years now, and have worked my way up from Resourcer up to Senior Recruitment Consultant. I work with a wide range of clients, offering a one stop shop of all of their construction needs. I find i am very well supported by a hard working team, and enjoy working in this buzzing, vibrant office. The Directors are hands on with the day to day running of the offices, and hard work and success is noticed and rewarded!
Being a parent and having to work part-time Professional Construction Recruitment Ltd have been appreciative of the situations we can sometimes find ourselves in with time constraints regarding school pick-up etc. The office is happy and I do enjoy my days at work
I have worked for Professional Construction Recruitment for over 6 years so far, which in itself demonstrates that I am happy with life working here. It is a busy working office, with friendly supportive colleagues. The day begins early with us calling the temps that are starting working for us that day, ensuring that they have made it to site and met with the site manager. From then we get them tee'd up on the system and get them sent over to the relevant payroll company. Throughout the day we are making sales calls to both existing and potential new clients, along with finding suitable temps for the jobs that are coming in each day.
Pros
Good Hospitality
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Professional Construction Recruitment Limited?
Stay away Worst attitude I ever experienced If you need anything from office staff is very disrespectful Rates are low for London Stay away!!!!!!!!!
They sent me 1 job in Maidenhead and when I went there they said we don’t have even that job. In different job I worked there 3 days and did not get paid enough They are doggie people and doggie agency definitely not recommend to anyone
I’ve worked for lots of agencies but PCR are by far the worst. “Long term for you,it’s about 6 months” arrive on site “yer it’s only for a day mate”. I’ve lost count the amount of times this has happened. They do not communicate with each other , not sure why as the office isn’t exactly massive! If you want to be paid correctly and NOT constantly lied to then go work for someone else!
I went on a job for this company in Dartford to do grid ceiling, when I got on site they wanted me & a labourer to hump 120 boards to 3rd floor I’m sure if I had done that they would of told me there is no more work so l picked up my tools and left they were so desperate they kept on calling me to go back LOL what a waste of time that was STAY FAR AWAY FROM THEM
I’ve worked for constructive for a while and it’s been great for me I’ve not had any problems and the pay rate has been acceptable. I will be working for them again in the future.
After dealing with this agency I was disgusted at their attitude. I was sworn at by a member of their team several times for being ill and then she slammed the phone down on me. I think they may need to check the dictionary for the definition of "professional" Their attitudes are unbelievable and and payments are delayed definitely avoid working for these cowboys... Only got the 1 star as its impossible to give them negative.
These guys couldn’t sell sand to a beach! This agency is the worse people on the phone don’t have a clue what’s going on and they seem unbothered about life I honestly don’t know how these people are able to run a business....someone needs to close this company down in the name of construction!!!!!!!!!!
Cons
AVOID AVOID AVOID at all costs, this company knows nothing about serving or recruitment, stay well away. You'd be better off telling a joke to a guinea pig
Pros
Cons
All of them
Considering there is only one review, I’m led to believe the person approving the reviews are biased. This is one of the worst agencies I’ve ever worked for, avoid at all costs Poor pay, other agencies will offer more than PCR does. Poor job placement with little to no information on the job.
Cons
Rude obnoxious scamming people who don't pay correctly. Lie about length of contracts. Id avoid at all costs. If you value your sanity I would recommend you never work for these sharletins
Pros
Cons
To many to list
first time i was sent to a job it never exaisted about a year ago. Postcoad sent me to the middle of nowhere. Few months ago I was sent to a four month job that transpired to be only for the day. Yesterday went to a job done an induction got walked over to the site to met the site manager. Problem was there was one job and they sent three people. Iv worked with onb, spiniker, workshop agency’s and iv never been let down once! never along every single job I’m giving! Don’t trust a word that they are saying and make sure you get and can call someone one the job
Pros
Cons
They are pirates
they promise a rate and pay another, they pay very late and blame it on "natural events", whenever asked why they swear at people, some people haven't even recovered payment at all,... avoid them like plague.
Pros
Cons
everything