Procter & Gamble
Coronavirus update
Information from Procter & Gamble:

Procter & Gamble Employee Reviews

United Kingdom212 reviews
Good place to work ,nice environment only not enough hours when I was there working ..but in general is acceptable and the job is fine .. the .money is not the best
Pros
Not many haurs
Cons
Nice place to work
Worked there for 25 years great benefits and really good people. Local site , Very good on training and supporting their workforce. And good quality products wit respect showing at all levels always an open door policy
Pros
share scheme
Cons
Thanks for the great opportunity to work here and the wonderful people I have met and the great work that was done.It was a priveledge. Excellent. Well done
Great work experience and a good company with a supportive team. I will recommend them to anyone that is got the skills to work in such environment.
Positive
This role involved transporting materials around the warehouse as well as palletizing, Reach Truck driver, shrink rapping labelling, loading and unloading wagons and completing relevant paperwork or scaned.
My first job in the morning was to go to mail room and collect all mail for our department (Central Hub of Payment and Banking Services Department).

Then I would opened the mail and sorted into piles that would need to be worked on in specific priority, Invoices and Final Reminders.

Each document was logged into the SAP system and given a unique code, which was written on each document.

These documents were then scanned, logged and double checked into the system before releasing into the work flow to be worked on in the various departments.

There was not a lot of chit chat during the working day, which is fine as I could stay on task. But come break/ lunch time several of us would sit together and chat which was nice.

Other permanent staff were approachable with work related questions and a few were happy to join me for lunch or other breaks.
Excellent place to work, great benefits. you get out what you put in. Always encouraged to progress with my career, huge oppotunities. would recommend
It was a great environment with lots of progression. Friendly staff and enthusiastic. I thoroughly enjoyed working there. Lots of progression and growth.
P & G are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. Great working environment, all unique from diverse traditions, personal experiences, points of view and opportunity for growth. Also, challenging work place with professionals.
My department at P&G had a great manager, people were kind and always helpful. Other departments were not friendly and excluded me as a contractor in all activities and meetings.
My time at Proctor & Gamble was very short.
But in the time working there, it was a genuinely good place to work.

I had other offers from companies hence why I left so soon, but I enjoyed working here and management were always there to help.
This is a great place to learn processes and start your career. I would highly recommend to anyone staring their career. Can be difficult to progress and people stay a long time.
Good place to work. Safe, clean ,friendly and professional. Free car parking. Uniform provided, subsidised canteen. Opportunities to progress. Decent share and pension schemes.
Pros
Good staff shop, subsidisd canteen
Cons
Overall job clear instructions of what is expected and deadlines, workforce great to work with, downside is uncertainty of hours when on agency on a day to day basis
unable to give constructive feedback as wasn't there long enough, temporary contract. Good business culture and informal surroundings.
Not enough staff to give training at the time of employment due to sickness and work re locating from other areas
Pros
subsidised meals
Working within a team to get the job done the quickest and most efficiently to meet the targets. Different backgrounds and ages of all the employees was a good way to meet people and learn from the people you meet.
P&G was a productive place to work, we accomplished alot. Deadlines and challenges were good and much postivity happened. FSS is a good place to work.
I worked here for 10 years and I really enjoyed my time with this company. they fully invested in their employees and the employees were fully engaged with the company business need. I would definitely recommend working here.
Pros
too many to mention and the people are great
Cons
They look after their employees very well, the benefits are very good and they have a good career advancement system. The management are very good and there is a good work-life balance.
Procter and Gamble is an amazing company to work for.
Unfortunately no job role is security.

Jobs might be lost if your devision is sold/acquired by an competitor company.
It’s literally like “High school in a factory setting” including the management who are the high schoolers w/ egos. But, anyways I got fired for having requesting days off 2 separate times, I do think it’s messed up that I get fired the day after getting into a wreck w/ a headache no doctors visit and yet couldn’t have let me know sooner. That’s pretty messed up I get laid off for throwing up at work (got sent home), my child having trouble breathing, and then a car wreck, all thing that warrant a legitimate reason , yet I still show up to work concuss and still get my job done and yet it wasn’t enough to overlook any productivity and progress I’ve made , smh that is highly upsetting and I would’ve thought apex and P&G would have higher morals standards, unfortunately I was wrong and like many others I’m just a cog in the wheel to be replaced and that sadden me people who put there all into there job are still to this day being undervalued and exploited. Thank for the opportunity