Procter & Gamble Employee Reviews

Found 178 reviews matching the search See all 5,681 reviews
A place with real purpose and where you're rewarded for adding value
Customer Operations Leader (Former Employee) –  Bournemouth, Dorset11 October 2019
extremely people focused, developing long term growth plans that help you progress and continue to add value to the business

delivering great results through empowering and rewarding people
You learn a lot but lacks cultural diversity
National Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Weybridge, Surrey10 September 2019
- Given full responsibility of your business from day one
- Build your business acumen very quickly and great training courses
- You need to sell yourself within the company for recognition and thus promotion
Work Experience
Work Experience (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear6 September 2019
Each fay of the week we experience different sectors of the R&D divison of Proctor & Gamble. What interested me the most were the different aspects to what ran the FMCG mrket such as consuer research, product development and product research. The staff members were very welcoming and friendly, they gave us a lot of insight and advice into the different types of work in the Benton office of P&G. I would definitely recommend atleast applying or doing a work experience at Proctor & Gamble.
good work place
Hermes Courier delivering parcels (Former Employee) –  Thurrock, Essex3 September 2019
nice friendly place to work. relaxed person. dirty work, hard work, was enjoyable working with the people. hardest part was keeping up with the managers.
Learning experience
Finance (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London27 August 2019
Overall a good experience in terms of learning, if you’ve never had a FMCG experience before. However, there is not a structured learning programme and you need to find out everything by yourself, with questionable results at times.
Constant learning
R&D Innovation (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear19 August 2019
During my years at P&G I always felt at university, constantly learning something new and the company gave multiple skills/tools to grow.

- Excellent Training Resources
- Great pension and other benefits
- Fun learning culture
- Work/life balance given priority
Pros
Pension, holidays, fun organisational activities
Cons
Salary compensated by benefits
Not good as a contractor
Many roles (Former Employee) –  Thurrock, Essex13 August 2019
I worked at Procter and Gamble as a contractor over 3 years, covering many different roles and obtained my first forklift licence through there and made some friends.

The pay was reasonable and the work varied from role to role. Some being physically exhausting and nearly impossible to do with the staff/equipment/time given, others you could do in your sleep, it varied wildly.

I was fired by Procter and Gamble, after 3 years for approaching the plant manager, whom considered herself to be approachable, and asking her for a permanent role as P&G staff.

Now i know what you're thinking, this sounds unbelievable and that i'm holding some info back, but i'm not, at one point I was seeing legal advice with the recordings that I had, but eventually decided that it was not worth fighting over a contractor job.

All in all ok if you want some part time work, but you may be treated poorly by permanent staff, that's life though.
Pros
flexible shifts
Cons
depends on your outlook
Professional fun and a good work life balance
(Contract) Team Co-Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Egham9 July 2019
Very professional company and they see your strengths and work with those to make you feel part of the team
Pros
Flexible
productive
Customer supply controller (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne25 June 2019
great place to learn about various different principles within the marketing and business sector. fun working environment with committed and experienced team members
Proctor & Gamble
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Thurrock20 June 2019
great place to work. excellent working ethic. Would like to work with P&G in the future. Excellent management team. Would recommed to any future employees.
Warehouse environment in 3 shifts
Runner, picker, (Former Employee) –  Bournemouth2 June 2019
It is alright if you are looking for something for a while. I would not do this kind of job for longer than 6 months. Management has to meet its quota, therefore they push people every day, sometimes even without reason. As I said its a warehouse environment work for not much more than the minimum wage.
Can make your life a misery
Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Skelmersdale16 May 2019
Disorganised group where the management and staff are in a separate entity. No communication, no respect for staff.
Progression literally impossible.
Pushed to the limits with no rewards to show and pay rises (unless you’re a high level manager) don’t exist.

Wouldn’t recommend anyone to work here as I did and waste 14 years of my life
Pros
Cons
Work/life balance. Management. Workload.
Ok
Forklift Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Thurrock, Essex19 April 2019
Not a bad place to work, unsociable hours at times, not organised for training purposes.

Colleagues were very helpful, but work load mundane at times.
Depends what you want
Warehouse operative (Former Employee) –  Grays16 April 2019
The Job was frustrating for me as agency, because no matter how hard I worked it wasn't enough. so I moved on. pay was good hours were long and management I only met my direct manger he was lovely.
.Well organised workplace
vat accountant (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear8 April 2019
excellent workplace.Strict deadlines.Really helpful colleagues.Well organised workplace .P&G respects all the people and gives equal opportunities to everyone. Everything is perfect.
Great Experience
Business Planner (Current Employee) –  Weybridge, Surrey23 March 2019
Amazing opportunities. Very fast paced working culture but no one day is the same. They management work with you to progress. There are constant one to one's and 6 month reviews to assess which path you want to take. Moving between functional roles is straightforward as well for such a big company.
Interesting roles but outdated company culture.
Product Supply (Current Employee) –  Weybridge, Surrey23 March 2019
Good job stability but long hours are expected and managers are not given adequate training to manage employees effectively. Very insular environment, most people have never worked at a different company.
Fantastic environmet
IT Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear12 March 2019
My first job in a massive company just after Uni. Worked in the main office Cobalt Part and time to time work at the plant. Great experience and love the working ethic.
Excellent
manager (Former Employee) –  glasgow28 February 2019
Excellent work life balance, and great work colleagues and options to further career.
Pros
Worklife balance
Warm and Welcoming
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Essex22 February 2019
Procter and Gamble was an experience because i hadn’t done something like it before and it was new but it wasn’t difficult you just had to get on with it
Pros
Nice Canteen
Cons
Long finishing up hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Procter & Gamble. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2