Proactive Technical Recruitment

Proactive Technical Recruitment Employee Reviews

United Kingdom5 reviews
This place is basically a boys club. Great ideas and the woder group are amazing but the companies management style leaves alot to be desired. 5 out of 10
talent will get you nowhere in this Company and having the right face will , Directors and Managers brought in with zero experience ruined which was a good Company having absolutely no idea about the , run by the right people this Company could be fantastic but sadly it isnt . alot of other Companies in there sector and far more professional
Friendly and fun environment, positive attitude from all the employees, fair treatment of candidates and clients, growing business and job security, understanding management.
Pros
great social life
Proactive has offered me multiple opportunities to progress my career, increased my confidence and pushed me to be better!

They treat you like an adult and offer flexi time so that you can get the work/ life balance correct

Working here is fast paced and challenging - but working somewhere quiet and slow would be boring for me!

Would definitely encourage others to apply!
On the phone for most of the day working to get new clients and candidates to put them in a job that suits their skills. Long hours but rewarding out come.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Proactive Technical Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2