Proactive Recruitment

Proactive Recruitment Employee Reviews

My time at malcolms as with pro active has been really good as I have met really nice and friendly people there, my time there has been amazing as I have been driving an electronic barra as well as sweeper and cleaner machine.
Apart from losing out on contract changes i had a great time while i was there, obstacles came up and i persevered unfortunately to no avail but some others were lucky enough to win favour and gained higher pay and permanent roles. A good stepping stone so long you don't have a family that support your attempts at winning
The most lax warehouse job or any job for that matter that i have ever had the pleasure to work. casual clothing listen to music through headphones and they aren't discriminating against anyone or their beliefs. there were to rastafarais including myself
Pros
listen to music
Cons
sore feet
Good company to work for, but should be prepared to travel at least 30 miles to assignments. Also it would help to have own transport.In addition if you are willing to work on public holidays you are well recompensed.
I didn't have much experience with production work in the past however learned a lot on the job and the girls at Proactive made sure I was still out working as much as they could. Will continue to work with this agency.
Worst agency going full off false promise management and staff very arrogant and a nightmare to greet you p45 from iv been trying for over two weeks and keep getting fobbed off how hard is it to send an email
Put job advert on indeed stating a higher wage than what they would really pay just to get people to apply but you only find out on your first payslip.Avoid these people.
Full of false promises. The staff are just downright ignorant and unprofessional. I would avoid this agency at all costs. They genuinely don't seem to have a clue what's going on.
When i started work first thing go over the HGV,with a tick list making sure everything is in it's place, mainly work though the night. hardest part of the job keeping your concentration levels up. most enjoyable part of the job is the HGV.
Pros
good pay
Cons