ProActive Personnel Management reviews

Worst agency ever!!!!
Agency Worker (Former Employee) –  Barking, Greater London11 April 2019
ABSOLUTELY THE WORST AGENCY!!! Never had an issue getting paid while I was there but the moment I left my hours were “lost” hmmmmm really??????... Disgusting and arrogant manager, incompetent surpervisor and the worst co workers I’ve ever had to work with!! Pro active don’t care about your negative issues and do not attempt to get you another job once you leave the last job unhappy!!! Only here to please themselves and the rubbish companies they put you in.... AVOID SIGNING UP WITH THEM!!!
Absolutely disgusting agency
Fabricator/Welder (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside4 April 2019
Worked hard for 9 weeks 40-50 hrs plus. Got injured whilst at work. Sacked within a week. Totally unprofessional attitudes. Staff will blatantly lie to you face. Never work for this place
Pros
Hrs
Cons
Everything else
Brilliant company to work for!
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Chester, Cheshire19 February 2019
Positive working environment - Great progression prospects - Continuous development - Feel well supported by management - Would definitely recommend this company to start or continue your career in recruitment.
Excellent Employer - Real room for progression and career development
Manager (Current Employee) –  Chester, Cheshire19 February 2019
Proactive Personnel are a great place to work - Friendly and driven Team, hands on style of directorship / management and real room for progression. Clear levels of career enhancement and continuous opportunities due to on-going expansion and focus on internal promotion as opposed to hiring outside for management like some other agencies.

Existing client base and good local reputation.
Pros
Uncapped competitive commission structure, Excellent employment package, Strong basic salary.
Cons
You need to want a career and work for it in the beginning - Longer hours, harder sales until you have established a client / candidate base
Warehouse Slave
Slave (Former Employee) –  Cannock, Staffordshire12 December 2018
Disgusting company to work for total waste of space take these conservative twats down all they care about is commission they abuse your life tell you are worthless unless you go and do there work
Pros
Cons
Lies
Abusive agency.
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Deeside, Flintshire5 June 2018
I have been told I cannot have time off to care for my child when my girlfriend is in hospital. I have been ordered to do a job that has permanently damaged my back despite telling them that it was putting me in pain. They view you a a disposable commodity. You are better off on the streets begging.
prodution operative (Current Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire2 March 2018
Management really helpful understand we all heve problems in life and try thier best to help where possible put me in a great place in leeds with really good management and great work mate.
Pros
Great contract .
Waste of space
Not staff (Former Employee) –  Shropshire5 October 2017
I joined this agency to get work, instead I found myself joining what seemed like The Mickey Mouse Club, mess you about, don’t know their own policies, only thing I didn’t get was a lucky bag !!!
Low end of the market
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside12 August 2017
They only got me a very badly paid job at a highly unethically very poorly run company. They need to stop sending people into hire and fire situations at companies who expect far too much for far too little pay.
Pros
Non
Cons
Long hours of overtime for only a couple of extra quid.
Poor pay and broken promises !
Carpenter (Former Employee) –  Birmingham13 October 2016
I was promised a daily rate until I started the contract only to have my wage dropped by £50 a week .Bad communication and lots of broken promises is all you will get from this agency.
They ignore your calls and don't care about you as long as they are getting their cut .
BEWARE !!!!
Pros
Cons
Waste of time and effort
Always had work available
Warehouse assistant (Former Employee) –  Wolverhampton, ENG29 October 2014
Unloading all the lorries, by manual handling or fork lift.
Team work and organisation and communication is very important.
management are always on hand to help.
Pros
Break time for 1 hour
Cons
Heavy loads 25kg +