PRO Insurance Solutions Employee Reviews

You’re just a number to them..
Insurance Technician (Former Employee) –  Gloucester, Gloucestershire17 April 2019
Poor management, promise the world to you but offer you nothing when you achieve your goals. More focused on generating money that they have no time for their staff despite making losses for many consecutive years. Unless you’re prepared to have a brown tongue, you will go no where with this company.
Pros
Flexible working
Cons
The company
Accounts Assistant (Former Employee) –  Gloucester, Gloucestershire22 April 2018
I worked at Pro within the corporate finance department. Loved the office and location. Liked the flexible hours (start early finish early). Pay was average but comfortable. Lots of long standing staff members, so very experienced. Management were ok, they were there if you needed help. Overall good job, good team mates and location was excellent.
Pros
Flexible hours, city centre location
Cons
none to mention
Friendly and relaxed atmosphere
Claims Administrator (Former Employee) –  Gloucester8 March 2018
Pro Insurance is a nice company to work for which gives people plenty of insight into the company through staff meetings. There is a social side to the company as well as the working side of Pro Insurance.

I enjoyed forming good working relationships with some members of staff but unfortunately there was no allocation of time allowed for training to do the job properly which unfortunately didn’t help me much because I felt awkward to keep asking people for help.
Pros
Nice people to work with
Cons
Not enough training
Flexible and good benefits
Accounts Payable Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Gloucester Quays, Gloucestershire27 February 2018
I have worked for pro for over 12 years, therefore I feel it is a good company to work for and had felxible schemes. I started as an insurance trainee when I was 19 and have progressed through many job roles.
Pros
Great felexibilitt and benefits
Cons
Lack of communication
Productive but busy enviroment
Technical Analyst Gloucester (Current Employee) –  Gloucester, ENG7 July 2014
Working a s part of a small team on a Mitsui Client account handling the slips for underwriters for property, real estate and construction risks together with endorsments. These are input into the system on a daily basis any queries are raised and logged. Input is expected to be kept up todate and at monthend all policy documentation relating to that particular month must must be completed by monthend close. It is a busy enviroment but enjoyable and the interaction with the team is good and constructive as we are able discuss problems and queries in hope to reslove them before referring back to the underwriter.

The difficult part of the job is changes to procedures by the client without sometimes notifying us but I find that I can adapt.

Dealing with the various types of slips and policy wording has given me a better understanding of underwriting in general.
Pros
Benefits inclued PMH, Pension, Flexible hours if extra hours worked, death in service good working conditions (new ooen plan office)
Relaxed Workplace
Claims Administrator (Current Employee) –  Gloucester1 November 2013
Very relaxed atmosphere. Nice people to work with. The hardest part of my job was calculating insurance figures. The most enjoyable part is working with nice people both in my team and meeting other people who work for the company.

I was given an interesting insight into Reinsurance and the way the company work and also named other reinsurance companies.
Pros
Nice people and good working hours and flexibility
Cons
Job description changed.
Supportive, helpful environment
Underwriting Support Administrator (Current Employee) –  Gloucester, ENG3 June 2013
Pro values it's employees and treats them well. With flexi-time you can flex your hours to fit around your home commitments. At the managements discretion you are able to take time off for appts and other important commitments that are during office hours. If you have medical problems they are very supportive and helpful.
Pros
Flexi-time