PRIORY SCHOOL

PRIORY SCHOOL Employee Reviews

Such a nice place to work if you like being in a school/education environment! Lots of support and guidance and the option to progress. Very supportive managers.
Pros
The children and being able to enjoy being at work
Cons
Money just is not enough for everyday living.
Great team work between everyone who works at the school, good to work as part of the team to provide great learning and support for our students at Priory School.
Brilliant little School loved it ther working ther is like being with your best friend and family . Everyone help's each other so much it was a wonderful place to work. I would go back tomorrow if ther was a job
I would definently recommend priory school as a potential enployer to anyone with sufficent skills looking for a position
Pros
Extremely fun good with great supportive colleagues and managment
Cons
Very repetitive
Priory School is a fantastic place to work. Commitment and hard work is recognised, there is flexibility, support and the opportunity for growth. Priory School invests in their staff.
Pros
Training and free after school classes such as Yoga and Boot Camp
Cons
Huge staff dissatisfaction and extremely low morale. No support given to staff and very poor consequences for escalating behaviour of children. Watch yourself if you want to work here, your colleagues will report on you if they do not like you.
Pros
Free lunch if you eat with the children
Cons
Too many to list
all staff friendlychildren well cared forsome challenges but nothing ever unsolvablegreat to have the special needs children getting involved in mainstream school
Pros
not to long ours
Cons
always a lot of restructuring
I volunteered at the Priory School which is a school for children with additional needs. I helped the teachers with off-site activities such swimming.
I love my current job working with children, but can't deal with change all the time. I've working there for over 7 years and I feel like it's time to change my place of work even though I do enjoy working with children and seeing my work friends. Priory school is a productive place to work, keeps me on my toes and there is enough to do to.
Pros
School holidays and people there
Cons
Can't have a holiday in term time
This review is slightly out of date as I left the school in 2009. The staff I worked with were supportive and strong. I developed excellent skills in behavior management.
I really enjoyed working at Priory School. The Language team was amazing. Everyone was really supportive of each other and we had a very good cohesion. The politics and ethos of the school were also very positive and I liked and was proud of working there. I was a temporary employee covering for a maternity leave and I had some very difficult classes. The resources were limited so I could not have as much support as I felt I needed with the badly behaved children. I also had some wonderful students and I really enjoyed teaching them. Overall I loved working there.
Pros
Good atmosphere
Cons
In turn to speaking to each other; students, and staff at N/A rated our service very highly, with no negative reviews of our performance, I presented our campaign as very student-friendly, demonstrating my presentation abilities.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Long Hours
Very busy and changeable. Daily interaction with students and their very different needs and desires. Good overall staff interaction. Leadership strong with vision. Open plan office which can be very noisy and difficult to concentrate in. Expectation to carry out more than one job can be demanding on the most important task to hand. Moral not as it should be.
Pros
Meeting different people, challenging work load and interesting
I love what i do but it's not what i really want i would love to work with children
helping out with day to day lessonsmost enjoyable part learning new skills
Working at Priory School has given me a lot of experience and knowledge.
Pros
challenging
Cons
no free lunch