Priory Group Employee Review

View all Priory Group reviews

Good team
Health Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands29 November 2017
Good team to work within but obviously this varies from ward to ward hospital to hospital.
12 hour shifts days and nights.
Rewarding but challenging job.
Anti-social hours is hardest part of the job.
Great job if you enjoy always being busy with things to do.

Other Priory Group Employee Reviews

Worst place to work in the country
Support worker (Former Employee) –  Redcar15 October 2018
A home that cares more about saving money and trying to get a bonus than a good living environment for service users. Management are clueless ane bullies, don't care about staff or service users, rarely see them unless you are in trouble. You can have a high qualification and work extremely hard to try and improve career is pointless you need to have no qualification but very good at sucking up to management. Training is at a minimal lucky if you get one a year, there is online training if there is a computer to use. Some staff and seniors are good but most hide in the office so you don't see them for the shift.
Pros
The staff (not including management)
Cons
Abbey House Malvern
Student (Former Employee) –  Abbey House Malvern Worcestershire12 October 2018
I've just finished a 5 week placement with these lovely people. Never having worked in the field before I was nervous to say the least but I shouldn't have worried! From the outset the all the staff were welcoming and made me feel at ease. I have learned so much from both the staff and the patients alike and I shall miss them a lot. Although the work can be undeniably testing at time the rewards far out weigh the challenges. I would recommend Abbey House as a great place to work.
Pros
Great team, fantastic food

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Priory Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7