Priory Group Employee Reviews for Registered Nurse

Greedy company, only interested in 'bums on beds'.
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Cheadle Royal9 March 2018
Un approachable senior managers, recruited this was by no accident. Forcing staff to accept dangerous referrals, then refusing to pay staff for work related injuries. Increase in safeguarding due to in appropriate admissions.

Hang on to patients when NHS would discharge. Rude HR staff, again, no accident. Bullying managers get promotions, empathetic management are pushed out. Constant issues with staffing levels and constantly not abiding by guidelines regarding staffing levels for differing services. PURE GREED!!
Pros
It used to be brilliant before Priory took over
Cons
Priory are very greedy
Lack of support
Staff Nurse Band 5 (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire3 September 2017
A good place to work - good pay and benefits. However, generally left to run the ward with a lack of management support. More support required especially in the medium secure units.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Long shifts that don't always end on time for the qualified staff.
Good Place to work
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Abbey House Malvern12 August 2017
I Started at Abbey House as a student nurse and I enjoyed my placement so much I then went on the bank as a CSW after I qualified as a RUN I was offered a full time post. I worked there for 3 years I have now moved on out of the area and I had to leave my job. Over all I very much enjoyed my work at Abbey House and I felt supported by senior staff. The teams works well for the good of the patients.i wish Abbey House and all the staff well.Great place to work.
Staff Nurse RMN.
Pros
Supervision.parking.free food.
Cons
Long hours .but thats nursing for you.
Discrimition
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Belfast, County Antrim19 May 2017
Horrible place to work
No salary benefits, not flexible on working hours as advertised
No job related benefits or training courses, everything learnt was at my own expense
I have worked with some very caring individuals.
Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Banbridge, NIR17 September 2013
Beautiful Home very high standard in appearance and facilities. Have worked with some bright and lovely people. Working at night time can be tiring and physically demanding. It can be very sad to lose clients you have cared for.
Pros
Having been employed in various care areas for some time, I would like a change of career and to try something new.
Cons
Long Hours and often very busy