Priory Group Employee Reviews in Leicester

A great place to work
Group HR Advisor (Current Employee) –  Leicester14 January 2015
I have been working for the Priory Group for three and a half years and have been in three seperate roles since I started with the Company. Working for the Priory is very interesting and gives me total job satisfation.

My professional personal development is encouraged and supported and in addition the environment is busy, fast paced and focussed around customer service.
Pros
Flexible working and development
Shaping and changing people's lives
Senior HR Manager (Current Employee) –  Leicester6 January 2015
Fast paced, challenging work place with plenty of opportunities to help support the operations of the business.

The work our front line staff do, particularly Nurses and Healthcare Assistants/Support Workers is fantastic and they really do go the extra mile to deliver the highest quality of care for the people we support.
Pros
Flexible working, plenty of development opportunities
Cons
Mentally very challenging for front line staff, but rewarding
A great place to work...
Resourcing Business Partner (Current Employee) –  Leicester6 January 2015
Working for Priory Group, I'm proud to be part of something that makes a real difference to people's lives and proud to be able to support our employees who do this on a daily basis.

No day is ever the same and I get to work with a great team who want to do a really good job. Healthcare isn't an easy industry so dedication is needed in order to continually push to do the best we can.
Really Making A Difference
Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Leicester, ENG5 January 2015
This company provides you with the opportunity to really make a difference to the lives of others.

Should you be working front line with our patients or supporting in back office functions you will make a positive contribution towards patient care.
Busy, fast paced, high profile company
SENIOR HR PROJECTS ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Leicester, ENG11 July 2014
A typical day at work is busy, fast paced and focussed around customer service and deadlines/SLAs.

In the central HR department you are required to manage a busy work load and liaise with people at all levels - internally and externally, in order to ensure Service Users at our various hospitals, care homes, schools and specialist services receive the best possible care.
Pros
SMART Pension, various discounts in retail stores
Cons
Salary and Progression
The company in my on opinion is doing well
Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Leicester, UK4 December 2013
There are times it used to be very difficult at work but the things that keep me going was the kind of people am working with and the motivation.. I learn t how to be patient and hard working, the management sometimes does not present what they were meant to, the staff were absolutely nice and have team working spirit, the day one of our service users fell down, the ability to manage the situation was what kept me going. The appraisals from the manager motivates me a lot.
Pros
It give me the ability to learn and care for people who have disabilities
Cons
adaptation for the start