Priory Group Employee Reviews in Belfast

shocking place
Senior Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Belfast, County Antrim26 September 2017
Shocking place to work, Management hang you out to dry. No resident should be placed within this facility as they are not suited. Staff are not trained to deal with the residents complex behaviours. Stay away from this company.
Pros
Cons
horrible management and most of the staff
Worst place I have ever worked
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Belfast23 April 2017
This is by far the worst place I have ever worked. The management are uninterested, the staff are gossipy and not open to newcomers. I felt excluded and victimised from the beginning. New hires do all the work while existing staff sit around. Hours are long and the job is difficult when you are pulling the weight of several lazy staff members who prefer to watch tv with residents or take them outside for a smoke and call that their day job! Sometimes I did not get paid for the hours I worked and had to chase it up. It was rectified the next month but when I have a mortgage, bills to pay and family to support it is difficult to cope.
Management does not want to listen when an issue arises and simply expect staff to deal with it themselves; and I have no idea why they employ cleaners because care staff seem to do most of it.
If you have any self respect of not apply for a job with this company........you might get it!
Excellent place to work
Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Belfast, County Antrim24 March 2017
I work in the Belfast home and I honestly can't recommend it enough! We are one big family that work very hard for our residents. The nurses are great and the manager is friendly and nice to go to
Pros
Staff training, support
Lovely and homely environment
Clinical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Belfast, County Antrim13 January 2017
I've been working with the company for two years now.  I see this work place as a big family looking after each others staff and residents as this is their home and staff spends most of the time here than at home. Sometimes is hard and stressful because it's a big responsability we have in our hands and we want to do our best. We moan we cry but in the end we all have a laugh together like any other family. This staff does go over to do their best and take the extra mile it's a pity that some people can't see it. It isn't a easy job and this staff does a brilliant job and it's recognised. Dealing with challenging behaviour is extremely stressful and our staff is very well experienced dealing with it. I have a lot of time for my team and to my residents and so do they I think we work very well together and we came along very strong. Our management is very approachable, fair, caring and deals with issues very well to ensure a high quality standard of care to the residents. The home is very clean and spacious and offers a good selection at meal times.
Pros
The opportunity to make a difference in people's lives and their families
Cons
Unfortunately the long busy hours that never seem enough sometimes

Want to know more about Priory Group?

Ask a question