Princess Yachts International Plc Employee Reviews

Terrible management
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Newport street28 November 2018
Terrible bullying management, areas run buy people who haven’t a clue how to do the jobs,
I had the misfortune to work at Newport street under a
Total bully and his side kick.
I worked there for fifteen years, but found it was impossible to work under the conditions.
It was great when it was Marine projects. I would have followed the managers anywhere back then.
Pros
Good money
Cons
New management and the head of HR
Don’t give up a job to come here
Laminator (Former Employee) –  Plym prom / Plymouth18 November 2018
They are the worst employers in Plymouth. People are leaving secure jobs to work for princess yachts and then laid off within weeks because of incompetent training given by staff who have no experience in this field and the letter they give the people who they are laying off is utterly unacceptable. Telling you how you weren’t good enough and never will be!! Could easily push someone with low confidence to take their own life. Shame on you princess yachts.
Worst employer
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Plymouth11 November 2018
Worst place I’ve ever worked. Workhouse mentality, rigid working hours, directors incredibly obnoxious and in It for their own gain. How they manage to produce luxury yachts before belief. Good luck to anyone who has the misfortune to get a job with one of the worst employers in Plymouth.
Pros
Going home at end of day
Cons
Starting work in the morning
Your just a number
Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Plymouth18 August 2018
Gave them 30 years then informed by post that my resignation had been accepted forthwith when waiting for a doctors appointment tried to contact HR and was told they would get back to me, after that point there was no more communication form them no returned calls just false promises.
Pros
Cons
Very poor company
Fun workplace
Marine Engineer (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, Devon21 July 2018
Good group of lads and a technical job, good opportunities to progress up the chain but can be an issue with getting kit on time or consumables, overall a good place to work
Managers need training
Composite Laminator (Former Employee) –  Plymouth27 January 2018
System clocking in and out in this company is not working for some reasons. Few people got big troubles with that including me. Payments are not coming on time in my case. Managers dont mind about this situation and need do take care about this by your own. Its not easy Managers dont listen or dont want to do this manually in system. Finally they might own You nice amount of money and they no rush to transfer it. Money what they offering are nice but is a problem. Compares to lost time nervs ect dont wanna work there anymore. Facilities are disgusting especially when water return back by the toilets. Canteens are dirty. in the building is no styren sensors, generally ventilation is when You open the gate...All this disadvantages and bad condition might be stand by me but when they not paying. Thats too much
Pros
Good breaks
Cons
Long distance from factory to car park
Fun workplace
Finance Assistant (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, Devon29 January 2017
The day seemed very short as was with very kind and friendly people. I learned so much from them even though it was such a short amount of time
Good job
Carpenter (Former Employee) –  Plymouth5 March 2016
I am very satisfaction of this job. In this job my experience increased very much. Salary is good. Job culture is good. Job security is good too.
Not the best
Fit out (Current Employee) –  Nps1 August 2014
Poor professional standards, everything is time pressured with build quality coming a distance second.
Pros
Cons
Charge hands and buzzers!
A rubbish company
DRIVER (HGV CLASS (Former Employee) –  plymouth3 May 2014
A rubbish company to work for there do not know how to treat there members of staff a very poorly ran company
A great place to work, most of the time.
Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  Plymouth11 March 2013
Great place with some great people producing a great product.