Princebuild

Princebuild Employee Reviews

United Kingdom6 reviews
Overall ok but could be very stressful at time due to lack of management and orgsanisation between the project managers and between the different branches
Honestly the most unworthy of people going, management lie to your face,they dont communicate with you, mangers are all young boys, and even the older ones dont have a clue, i was there for a period of time and i saw the firm get worse and worse over time, so i decied to leave and find another firm to work for because these are shocking, i would recommend to anyone to stay clear from these cowboys,
Pros
Cons
lots
Working a Prince building was a very exiting challenge as I was recently moving in to the uk . The team was very friendly and give me the opportunity to prove my self carrying different task around the care home .
A good company to work for if you do minimal trades, As i do a wide variety of trades i was surveying, sourcing and building on my jobs with short slots. Which became to much of a workload for money i was being paid. This is what made me leave unfortunately because i have high regards for the company friendly work mates, Office staff.
Pros
Company van, Mobile, P.D.A, Clothing
Cons
Unorganized, Dishonest, Not realistic
Dealing with orders/complaints that came into the office.
How to do credit control.

A great bunch to work with.

Hardest part of the day n/a

Keeping the clients happy
Pros
Knowing that I had done a good job when dealing with complaints
Cons
N/a
Being a maintenance Plumber covering most of UK which included a 24/7 call out rota i found the company to very pushy & pressurised which put pressure on my family out of work hour's. I did enjoy my job role as a plumber & most of the time working on my own' But unfortunately things didn't work out for me in the end.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Princebuild. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8