Prime Appointments Management reviews

Awful
Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Braintree, Essex13 February 2019
Limited Parking, Bad Senior Management Staff, Very School Playground Like Environment, Family Orientated, Poor Commission Structure, Low Salaries, High Expectations And Targets, Very KPI Driven, High Turn Over Of Staff. The List Goes On

Awful place if you dont take s shift they send you angry text messages i get them all the time from Gill
Official response from Prime Appointments
29 April 2019

Although we do listen and learn from candidate feedback + our reviews to build on our service, the comments within this review simply are not a transparent or truthful view of our business.

Our temporary workforce is the reason we are here today and we value and look after our team. Under no circumstances is a member of our team especially a leader able or inclined to send inappropriate messages to our care team. This goes against our values and ethos - both of which all our team believe in!

With regards to working as a sales team member, we bench mark all salaries against industry standards. Our commission structure is fair and we offer additional benefits such as: competitions with opportunities to go to vegas, New York, Europe with monthly rewards and incentives.

With over half our team working within the business for over 5 years we wouldn't say "high turn over" is the right way to describe movements within our team.

Excellent working environment
Technical Consultant (Current Employee) –  Witham, Essex22 December 2016
Good team ethic
Excellent facilities
Friendly
Lots of training
Autonomy
Management listen to staff and take on board new working methods
IT systems excellent
Commission scheme not the highest but great work life balance