Prime Appointments Employee Reviews

Great place to work, supportive management
Marketing Administrator (Current Employee) –  Witham, Essex21 May 2019
Having worked for Prime Appointments for a lengthy period of time, I can safely say it is a lovely environment.

Management are warm, friendly and supportive and there is a nice atmosphere. SMT and line managers make an effort to be understanding of mental health issues which is a great step.

There is an opportunity to interact with candidates and clients from a wide range of industries and backgrounds. I have found this to be an excellent way to build flexible communication ability, both verbal and written.

As an agency that operates across a broad range of sectors, the workload is varied and no two days are the same. Personally I've found this to be a brilliant way to gain cross-disciplinary expertise.

It is a fast-paced environment which brings its own challenges but for the right person this is part of the appeal.
Pros
Subsidised gym membership, friendly atmosphere, varied workload.
Cons
No sick pay.
Awful
Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Braintree, Essex13 February 2019
Limited Parking, Bad Senior Management Staff, Very School Playground Like Environment, Family Orientated, Poor Commission Structure, Low Salaries, High Expectations And Targets, Very KPI Driven, High Turn Over Of Staff. The List Goes On

Awful place if you dont take s shift they send you angry text messages i get them all the time from Gill
Official response from Prime Appointments
29 April 2019

Although we do listen and learn from candidate feedback + our reviews to build on our service, the comments within this review simply are not a transparent or truthful view of our business.

Our temporary workforce is the reason we are here today and we value and look after our team. Under no circumstances is a member of our team especially a leader able or inclined to send inappropriate messages to our care team. This goes against our values and ethos - both of which all our team believe in!

With regards to working as a sales team member, we bench mark all salaries against industry standards. Our commission structure is fair and we offer additional benefits such as: competitions with opportunities to go to vegas, New York, Europe with monthly rewards and incentives.

With over half our team working within the business for over 5 years we wouldn't say "high turn over" is the right way to describe movements within our team.

Excellent agency, loads of work!
Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Witham11 April 2018
Love prime as there’s always work available. Never had any issues, the team are great and very helpful. Just wish pay rates were higher and could find permanent work for some workers.

The only thing I will say is the amount of phone calls I get! Even when I’m working for them, so so many. I go through my voicemail and it’s all from them.
Pros
Loads of hours.
Cons
So many phone calls!
Very lovely agency
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Braintree30 October 2017
Never had any problems with their jobs. always had a good salary from them. all managers are very friendly and always deal with your situation. very understandable
Can not believe they are recruiting for the Grange fencing company
Dogs body (Former Employee) –  Harwich, Essex26 October 2017
Come on do your research. This company employ people when they need them. Bank hours in the winter and throw you away at the drop of a hat. Ask anyone that lives in harwich about this companies reputation
Pros
Cons
No conract or security
Official response from Prime Appointments
18 December 2017

Prime Appointments do not currently and have not ever recruited for Grange Fencing.
So this review is not relevant! The writer did not do his research very well!!

Staff friendly & helpful
Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Colchester, Essex21 August 2017
Got some advice from the staff of Prime; I enjoy working for them since they always have shifts for their employees and work hard to meet their employee's needs.
Pros
lots of shifts, friendly staff
organised agency
Health Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Witham14 April 2017
It is a very organised agency. Fast procedures to start working. Prime appointments gives the flexibility to choose when, where and how many hours you want to work.
Pros
flexibility in working hours
Cons
travelling
Forward thinking agency to work for
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Witham, Essex10 April 2017
Really friendly team
Great working environment and office with car parking and motivational Manager
Not expected to work longer than 8.30 - 5.30 from Monday to Friday
Pros
Lovely new office
Cons
Busy and Friendly Workplace!
Design & Marketing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Witham, Essex30 March 2017
A typical day at Prime Appointments is jam-packed. Everyone works really hard but the environment is lively and colleagues can often be heard exchanging tips, ideas and information about candidates and clients alike to ensure everyone is getting the most out of what we can offer.

Since starting at Prime Appointments I have learnt how a recruitment agency SHOULD be... The service is bespoke, unique and everyone here really does care about getting the right fit for all parties involved.

I think Prime Appointments is a great recruitment agency because everyone tries their best here and it means we provide a really efficient and thorough service.
Excellent working environment
Technical Consultant (Current Employee) –  Witham, Essex22 December 2016
Good team ethic
Excellent facilities
Friendly
Lots of training
Autonomy
Management listen to staff and take on board new working methods
IT systems excellent
Commission scheme not the highest but great work life balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prime Appointments. Our community is ready to answer.

Prime Appointments Reviews by Location