Primark Employee Review

not very fun
sales assistant (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside7 March 2018
i wasn't given opportunities to improve myself and it was the same repetitive tasks constantly. it is good for a few months but anyone working there for years must feel depressed

Other Primark Employee Reviews

Fun place to work, however management needs improvement
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London19 June 2018
Great place to work for students as you meet many like minded people. There is a lot of overtime provided if you need, which is great if youre in need of extra money.
Not the worst but not the best
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kent19 June 2018
I worked for Primark for 4 years and the work is simple but repetitive. The best part about the company is the people - most people are given specific shift patterns, therefore you work with mostly the same people every day, which allows you to form friendships that transcend the workplace.

There is no staff discount except for during 2 weeks around Christmas. The only other perk/benefit is that you can choose to pay into a pension and overtime is readily available.

In my particular store, the only problems I encountered were with the ever-changing management team (some managers were more approachable than others) and the constantly-moving displays.

I can honestly say that working here, I only ever felt appreciated by the management team about 3 times in the 4 years I worked there.
Pros
Christmas discount, simple work
Cons
Poor management, repetitive job, lack of appreciation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Primark. Our community is ready to answer.

51.3K