Pret A Manger
Pret A Manger Employee Review

Stress, discrimination, mental health problems

4 May 2019
I will never ever recommend Pret to any person. If you work at Pret you will either become very hard when you want to climb the ladder, you will be used against your team for profit. You will not be trained properly and your health becomes very bad. I am depressed, my heartrate is up, the bullying environment is terrible and Pret hides it all with marketing.
Do not work there, HR cannot be trusted. Worst place ever. Pret has gotten much worse over the years, cut benefits, even less staff as before. Terrible place. Recuperating from it still.
Pros
hard working teams, nice colleagues
Cons
very badly managed, terrble dishonest leadership
2 August 2020
Team Member/Leader (Former Employee) - London, Greater London
Horrible and disgusting General manager, used his power to intimidate and scare team members, if you had an issue or problem in the job you didn't enjoy he would just tell you to leave and quit. He had favourites and spoke about employees he didn't like and was very vocal expressing that he wanted to get rid of certain team members and get a new team. Shortly after he joined the team alot of people left. Worst GM ever! Disappointed with how HR dealt with the many grievances the team made against the manager, am honestly shocked he is still GM in that Pret.
Cons
Management, lack of HR support, no integrity, politics
1 August 2020
Team Member/Cashier (Former Employee) - London, Greater London
no real positives here.our benefits are less then before but same expectations. Lots changed, different team,colleges come an go now.money is really bad.
Pros
nothing
Cons
too many
31 July 2020
Team Leader (Former Employee) - London, Greater London
I worked in Pret For 4 years of my life giving all my best and be treated like a number or a rubbish Bag !! Manager are so rude , everyone just speak their languages, people in kitchen treat like robot just producing and no break ! I will Never Never Never Recommend ti work in Pret to no One !!! It’s a proper nightmare!!!
Pros
Free food
Cons
Managers
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pret A Manger. Our community is ready to answer.