Pret A Manger Employee Review

View all Pret A Manger reviews

Stress, discrimination, mental health problems
Floor leader (Former Employee) –  london, uk4 May 2019
I will never ever recommend Pret to any person. If you work at Pret you will either become very hard when you want to climb the ladder, you will be used against your team for profit. You will not be trained properly and your health becomes very bad. I am depressed, my heartrate is up, the bullying environment is terrible and Pret hides it all with marketing.
Do not work there, HR cannot be trusted. Worst place ever. Pret has gotten much worse over the years, cut benefits, even less staff as before. Terrible place. Recuperating from it still.
Pros
hard working teams, nice colleagues
Cons
very badly managed, terrble dishonest leadership

Other Pret A Manger Employee Reviews

Nice atmosphere and food
Shop Supervisor (Current Employee) –  London20 October 2019
I like the atmosphere and delicious and fresh food . They offer a good range of choices for all dietary requirements. I used to be them costumer before working for them. I liked the costumers service and when I had the opportunities I started to work in the team. From simple team member in few months grow a shop floor lider. So many good things to learn. It is stressful like all jobs in food industries and customer service but still have the team work and fun.
Pros
Delicious food
Cons
No to many weekends off
fun and sociable workplace
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Luton17 October 2019
working at pret was good as the pay is great and the job is very easy to pick up. my colleagues were always great and i always felt welcome here. bonuses are amazing, lots of holiday time and they are understanding of illness.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pret A Manger. Our community is ready to answer.