Pret A Manger Employee Review

View all Pret A Manger reviews

productive but not fun at all due to management approach
Team Member - Full Time (Current Employee) –  London20 February 2017
our days are none stop due to busy and volume of customers visiting the shop per day,didn't learn nothing as i have things to give to that shop as i came with lots of experience and skills.
the management at the moment is below the requirement due to careless and not trying to find solutions and not giving to the right people .
i just want to pass on the work place culture as its ridiculous ender the new managers.
the hardest part of the job is to manage the highest volume of customers ,and simply the most enjoyable part is the break time .
Pros
free lunch and payed breaks

Other Pret A Manger Employee Reviews

It's like a restaurant. It serve fresh food and give the overleft sandwiches to the charity every night. It is a big and profitable company
Coffee Barista (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London14 January 2019
There is extra working hours .
Free food on your work time.
50% discount on everything you want to buy
Mystery shopper bonus every week( we might loose if we didn't hit).
High customer services standard and very friendly atmosphere.
Team work a s lots of fun and buzz.
Twice a week we have a big party. Summer party and Christmas party. Also every last Friday of a month we going to pub for free drinks.
I learnt how to work in a busy atmosphere, how to handle problems and give the best customer service. Also to make a hot drink with in a minute and so on.
The hardest part of the job is when it's busy time everyday at breakfast 8a.m to 10a.m and 12.30p.m to 14.pm we need to serve 1 customer in 1 minute so I need to be very fast and remember all hot drinks in first call first serve bases.
Pros
Free lunches and 50% discount in everything, bonus
Cons
When we loose the bonus
pret a manger at london city airport
TMT.team member trainers (Current Employee) –  London City Airport2 January 2019
hard working.team work.nice staff.good comunication.using the till.customers service.the hardes part of work is starting very early shift at 4.00am.i like work on weekend.
Pros
free luch
Cons
10 hours shift

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pret A Manger. Our community is ready to answer.