Pret A Manger
Pret A Manger Employee Review

Fun and easy

11 November 2018
Pret a manger is a good company to work for but if you want improve your skills in other areas than retail you might have some problems with it.
Overall in my opinion it's a great company for a first job

It teach you good customer service and organisation skills.
Pros
Bonus free food
Cons
Small area to improve
13 November 2019
Sales Assistant / Team Member Star (Former Employee) - Luton Airport
It's very demanding to start 4 am at the Airport and work 10 hours in general but on the other hand the money was very competitive, we had a very good team to work with.
28 September 2017
Retail team member (Former Employee) - London, Greater London
Nice place for a beginning, to learn English, meet new people and have fun at work. The best thing you can choose working hours. Good bonus. Many company celebrations.
21 August 2016
Food Retail Assistant/ Barista (Former Employee) - London
Pret A Manger as a company is awesome if you enjoy a multicultural, enthusiastic and an uplifting environment! I enjoyed my time there, the only thing that made my experience horrific is the manager and a few work colleagues, never have I encountered such hideous behaviour from adults way older than myself and because the management was so poor, it caused everything else to fall with it (I'm only speaking for the shop I was based in) but the time I was sent to work in another shop that needed an extra hand because they were short staffed was the most amazing experience and my most happy and memorable times came from that particular shop whom I'm still in contact with. It got progressively worse at the shop I worked at as the months went on and on until an incident a year and 6 months into me working with them had occurred and I decided enough is enough and left. Nevertheless, I would happily work for Pret again in the future just as long as I do not work in the shop that I worked in. Pret A Manger gives you so many great opportunities to work towards as you grow and progress in the company, the customers were a pleasure as well as a few of my team and its an environment where you're able to motivate yourself to do better! The salary and bonus' you get are amazing ! It's definitely a great company to work for, especially for students.
Pros
Free Lunch, Bonus', Holidays, Events
Cons
NO cons other than my manager at the time.