Pret A Manger Employee Review

View all Pret A Manger reviews

Not all places are fun
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Camden Town, Greater London15 November 2019
I've worked in some kitchens from pret now after 3 months working there, and any of then made me want to keep working there, in fact only made me wanna quit even more. I'm very unhappy with this company would not recommend anyone to work there...

Other Pret A Manger Employee Reviews

Worst experience
Team Member (Former Employee) –  London East, Greater London11 December 2019
The manager and some members of staff behave as close group treating other collegues unfairly and not equal, showing clearly there personal preference in rude way. Low wage but job requirement is above low wage. Everyone there who shoulders more than few months is trapped there, for one reason or another. I got out while I was still able.
Team member star (Customer assistant) (Former Employee) –  Gatwick Airport (South Terminal), West Sussex11 December 2019
Early starts took time getting used to, but were actually useful in the end as it meant I was able to have the rest of the day to do my own thing. Your typical customer service job, meeting and serving a range of customers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pret A Manger. Our community is ready to answer.