Pret A Manger Employee Review
They want people to have full open availability but work part time hours stretched over ridiculous rotas - like, it's not at all unusual to be scheduled 12 days in a row and still not make full time hours. Since the covid crisis, it's pure slavery.
slavery with no consequence for company
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pret A Manger. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 1,072 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Pret A Manger
- What is the interview process like at Pret A Manger?9 people answered
- What is the Pret A Manger employee discount?8 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Pret A Manger?8 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Pret A Manger?7 people answered
- If you start an apprenticeship at pret, do you have work weekends ?6 people answered
- Does the management team, allow you time off to study for your exams?6 people answered
- If you need to get some time off due to medical purposes, would you allow them to take them off with…5 people answered
- How are the working hours? i.e. if your contract is for X hours, how often do you have to work more …5 people answered
- How long does the training take4 people answered
- Do Pret perform any pre-employment background check? Do they require references for entry level job?…4 people answered
See all questions and answers
Pret A Manger Reviews by Job Title
Pret A Manger Reviews by Location