Pret A Manger
Pret A Manger Employee Review

Favortism ..

13 January 2018
Working at Pret For me was sometimes good .. mostly bad . I started out at a new location I applied for pt and got ft which wasn’t a problem at first because I wasn’t attending school . I Barely received full time hours as promised , better off part time . The Management SUCKS !! Employees are very unprofessional in the work place , they talk about personal issues . I wouldn’t recommend at all .. not PROFESSIONAL .. FAVORTISM ..
3.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Good pay ..Good Food ..
Cons
Unprofessional, Favortism
15 November 2020
Team Member - Part Time (Former Employee) - London North, Greater London
I worked for Pret a year and they treat there staff like badly, they have a bad reputation for underpaying, and for treating sick staff badly. No care for team members needs and well being from management. OPs managers are arrogant and never present. The only focus is money.
Pros
No pros for me
Cons
Unrealistic expectations
13 November 2020
Team Member - Part Time (Former Employee) - London West, Greater London
You don't get paid enough.Bad morale.Terrible culture with no growth potential. Bad management.Lie straight to your face.High standards hard to achieve.
9 November 2020
Team Member (Former Employee) - London West, Greater London
They want you to have full open availability but work part time hours stretched over ridiculous schedules - For example, it's not at all unuusual to be scheduled 9 days in a row and still not make full time hours. Covid is used a s excuse.