Pret A Manger Employee Review

View all Pret A Manger reviews

Horrible but pays well
Manager (Current Employee) –  Glasgow11 October 2019
If you want to be worked to the bone with absolutely zero praise for your efforts and suffering then this is the job for you. Amazing in the beginning - showered with benefits and entitlements and opportunities to advance. Terrible once you see how horribly mismanaged and micromanaged the company is. Zero care for human beings and nothing but boosting sales and company growth.

Other Pret A Manger Employee Reviews

Appalling
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands18 November 2019
My experience with Pret A Manger was a horrible one to say the least, there is no empathy/care for employees. Management is toxic and has favourites, the temporary manager was horrible if you’re a new member they will take advantage of you. They do not give you enough time to complete tasks, too much work is given to only one person; the team leaders were rude and lazy and will not make any effort with you they are there to boss you around and make you do their jobs. I would not recommend anyone to work here unless you would like to be treated like a slave, and work with immature/unprofessional people it’s not worth the free food as that’s all they have to offer.
Not all places are fun
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Camden Town, Greater London15 November 2019
I've worked in some kitchens from pret now after 3 months working there, and any of then made me want to keep working there, in fact only made me wanna quit even more. I'm very unhappy with this company would not recommend anyone to work there...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pret A Manger. Our community is ready to answer.