Pret A Manger Employee Review

View all Pret A Manger reviews

Was long years
Team Member - Full Time (Former Employee) –  London12 October 2019
I worked for Pret 5.5years, last two years was horrible, couldn’t stand it anymore, pressure was to big, manager just checking sales and drinking coffee with cigarette, but after 5.5years just before Christmas I received my bonus and resigned from company.

Other Pret A Manger Employee Reviews

Appalling
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands18 November 2019
My experience with Pret A Manger was a horrible one to say the least, there is no empathy/care for employees. Management is toxic and has favourites, the temporary manager was horrible if you’re a new member they will take advantage of you. They do not give you enough time to complete tasks, too much work is given to only one person; the team leaders were rude and lazy and will not make any effort with you they are there to boss you around and make you do their jobs. I would not recommend anyone to work here unless you would like to be treated like a slave, and work with immature/unprofessional people it’s not worth the free food as that’s all they have to offer.
Not all places are fun
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Camden Town, Greater London15 November 2019
I've worked in some kitchens from pret now after 3 months working there, and any of then made me want to keep working there, in fact only made me wanna quit even more. I'm very unhappy with this company would not recommend anyone to work there...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pret A Manger. Our community is ready to answer.