Pret A Manger
Pret A Manger Employee Review

leeches!!!

25 November 2019
worked for pret for almost 10 years , instore managers on a whole are great but group manager and/or ops managers think they are a law on to themselves , inappropriatly touching young teenagers at pret parties like preditors waiting to pounce , unrealistic targets , contradicting. too much pressure and life draining job, DONT WORK HERE
15 August 2020
Same role
Team Leader (Former Employee) - London, Greater London
They want you to work like a machine 24/7 with no time off for personal life, they don't care if you have children you, have to work like a horse! Managers are really bad mannered, not professional at all, bullying you all the time, they choose favorite people and some of the managers don't even speak English! That's a worst company avoid it if possible . Honestly I don't know who is hiring them for the manager role.
31 July 2020
Same role
Team Leader (Former Employee) - London, Greater London
I worked in Pret For 4 years of my life giving all my best and be treated like a number or a rubbish Bag !! Manager are so rude , everyone just speak their languages, people in kitchen treat like robot just producing and no break ! I will Never Never Never Recommend ti work in Pret to no One !!! It’s a proper nightmare!!!
Pros
Free food
Cons
Managers
30 August 2020
Same location
Team Member (Former Employee) - Manchester
No communication. The inconsistencies, the constant changes, the lack of communication drives everyone insane. The entire kitchen staff don't speak hardly english so communicating with them is extremely stressful! The tm on till is also the barista so you are having to make drinks in addition to serving customer.
Pros
Learned to stay calm in extremely stressful shops
Cons
Poor management. Poor staff attitude.