Pret A Manger
Pret A Manger Employee Review

Worst experience

11 December 2019
The manager and some members of staff behave as close group treating other collegues unfairly and not equal, showing clearly there personal preference in rude way. Low wage but job requirement is above low wage. Everyone there who shoulders more than few months is trapped there, for one reason or another. I got out while I was still able.
3 July 2020
It's horrible unless you want to work yourself to death!! They over work you and hours always changing and cut !!!! Weekends is worst when no help from leader working 8 dyas without break!!
Pros
nothing only leaving
Cons
bad pay, stress
17 June 2020
Quit hiring friends and then only give them the hours so many other people need to make ends meet right now.
Leaders will work you endlessly and make you feel bad if you called out.

They won't help but expect you to help them and tell you all of the things you done wrong but they won't compliment you if you do something right.

People always called out, they never had anyone to cover shifts, terrible overall attitude.

Avoid.
Cons
Management, pay, long hours, cramped staff area
18 June 2020
Tms are treated bad, we dint have enough staffs run the shop, you should wrok on production setting not cut people, we still need people to clean and make customer happy.
Cons
Not organised, lack of communications, culture, not honesty.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pret A Manger. Our community is ready to answer.