Pret A Manger
Pret A Manger Employee Review

Slave's company

18 October 2018
Company, where you are working as a slave. They pay more than other, similar companies, but expect that people wil be doing double job, always under preasure and humiliation. If someone can't finish job on time has to stay longer, for free. Common practise is to give someone job to do, just a couple of minutes before end of shift and after telling that "you couldn't finish on time, because you are to slow" As well, telling new pople that they are stupid because don't work enough fast or don't know something.
Pros
Free food.
Cons
Preasure, humiliation, unpaid work.
27 July 2020
Same role
Team Member (Former Employee) - Southwark
Working at Pret A Manger teaches you a lot of things. For me it boosted my confidence and social skills, I also learned many new things. It’s something I’m glad I experienced.
3 July 2020
Same roleSame location
Team Member (Former Employee) - London, Greater London
It's horrible unless you want to work yourself to death!! They over work you and hours always changing and cut !!!! Weekends is worst when no help from leader working 8 dyas without break!!
Pros
nothing only leaving
Cons
bad pay, stress
2 August 2020
Same location
Team Member/Leader (Former Employee) - London, Greater London
Horrible and disgusting General manager, used his power to intimidate and scare team members, if you had an issue or problem in the job you didn't enjoy he would just tell you to leave and quit. He had favourites and spoke about employees he didn't like and was very vocal expressing that he wanted to get rid of certain team members and get a new team. Shortly after he joined the team alot of people left. Worst GM ever! Disappointed with how HR dealt with the many grievances the team made against the manager, am honestly shocked he is still GM in that Pret.
Cons
Management, lack of HR support, no integrity, politics
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pret A Manger. Our community is ready to answer.