Pret A Manger Employee Review
Company, where you are working as a slave. They pay more than other, similar companies, but expect that people wil be doing double job, always under preasure and humiliation. If someone can't finish job on time has to stay longer, for free. Common practise is to give someone job to do, just a couple of minutes before end of shift and after telling that "you couldn't finish on time, because you are to slow" As well, telling new pople that they are stupid because don't work enough fast or don't know something.
Ratings by category
Preasure, humiliation, unpaid work.
Horrible and disgusting General manager, used his power to intimidate and scare team members, if you had an issue or problem in the job you didn't enjoy he would just tell you to leave and quit. He had favourites and spoke about employees he didn't like and was very vocal expressing that he wanted to get rid of certain team members and get a new team. Shortly after he joined the team alot of people left. Worst GM ever! Disappointed with how HR dealt with the many grievances the team made against the manager, am honestly shocked he is still GM in that Pret.
Management, lack of HR support, no integrity, politics
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pret A Manger. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 1,070 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Pret A Manger
- What is the interview process like at Pret A Manger?9 people answered
- What is the Pret A Manger employee discount?8 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Pret A Manger?8 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Pret A Manger?7 people answered
- If you start an apprenticeship at pret, do you have work weekends ?6 people answered
- Does the management team, allow you time off to study for your exams?6 people answered
- If you need to get some time off due to medical purposes, would you allow them to take them off with…5 people answered
- How are the working hours? i.e. if your contract is for X hours, how often do you have to work more …5 people answered
- How long does the training take4 people answered
- Do Pret perform any pre-employment background check? Do they require references for entry level job?…4 people answered
See all questions and answers
Pret A Manger Reviews by Job Title
Pret A Manger Reviews by Location