Pret A Manger
Pret A Manger Employee Review

Apply to this job if you want to work for a role and not get paid for that role

11 July 2019
Every position at Pret gets paid a different amount hot chefs get paid more than team members yet as a team member I was made to hot chef, be a team member trainer, and an A team member, and was only being paid minimum wage whereas those key roles get paid more money. I was harassed by a male and female coworkers who were dating and threatened me when I went to HR I was suspended and terminated. Wasn’t treated fairly at all.
27 July 2020
Team Member (Former Employee) - Southwark
Working at Pret A Manger teaches you a lot of things. For me it boosted my confidence and social skills, I also learned many new things. It’s something I’m glad I experienced.
3 July 2020
Team Member (Former Employee) - London, Greater London
It's horrible unless you want to work yourself to death!! They over work you and hours always changing and cut !!!! Weekends is worst when no help from leader working 8 dyas without break!!
Pros
nothing only leaving
Cons
bad pay, stress
17 June 2020
Team Member (Former Employee) - London, UK
Quit hiring friends and then only give them the hours so many other people need to make ends meet right now.
Leaders will work you endlessly and make you feel bad if you called out.

They won't help but expect you to help them and tell you all of the things you done wrong but they won't compliment you if you do something right.

People always called out, they never had anyone to cover shifts, terrible overall attitude.

Avoid.
Cons
Management, pay, long hours, cramped staff area
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pret A Manger. Our community is ready to answer.