Pret A Manger
Coronavirus update

Pret A Manger Employee Reviews for Team Leader

Team Leader51 reviews
United Kingdom51 reviews
very good overall, but sometimes we have difficult customers. but that is what we are good at. I have learned a lot since I started to work in Pret. I recommend.
Since there is a new CEO in this company Pret is just going deeper and deeper. Team are stressing a lot, lots of incompetent poeple in management, which is also extra stress for the staff. They dicreased the minimum contracted hours, and also cancel a lot of benefits. Sended away thousands of people, without checking who they are and what they done for this company. Now they calling back them, but noone wants to work for them anymore.
Such a shame you are Pret.
They want you to work like a machine 24/7 with no time off for personal life, they don't care if you have children you, have to work like a horse! Managers are really bad mannered, not professional at all, bullying you all the time, they choose favorite people and some of the managers don't even speak English! That's a worst company avoid it if possible . Honestly I don't know who is hiring them for the manager role.
I worked in Pret For 4 years of my life giving all my best and be treated like a number or a rubbish Bag !! Manager are so rude , everyone just speak their languages, people in kitchen treat like robot just producing and no break ! I will Never Never Never Recommend ti work in Pret to no One !!! It’s a proper nightmare!!!
Pros
Free food
Cons
Managers
I really enjoy working for Pre A Manger. There is a lot of good hard working people all around the world. I learned a lot from this company and the food is amazing.
Pros
Good atmosphere
Cons
I don’t have any
Weekly payment ,nice job if you want to learn about food industry and see how a real business works ,also you can get free food in your shift and you can be promoted working hard
Nobody communicates or cooperates, and they don't pay well at all. Almost demanded me to work 60hr weeks with no overtime pay when I was a part-timer. The most toxic staff I have ever come across in my life. Upper management does not care for store management. They ignore away any issues until it’s bad and then it’s only on you.
For me working for this company was the best experience ever , I would recommend 100% to anyone who wants to learn more working in a very welcoming environment and development
I would like to go back there if I would have a Pret A Manger in my city ! Best best team and work place ever !

Thank you Pret for this chance !❤️❤️❤️❤️
Things in Pret are changing with new management. They are changing policies to cover their back.It depend on your shop management if you are lucky or not.I ve been working in many shops,where the atmosphere was amazing. Where ai work now,it is a disaster:too much stress,for everyone. MANAGER is ...like this they ruin everything. THey only think on their bonuses
There's alot to learn to be an efficient team member at Pret a Manger.The work is fast paced and the company has very high standards but all of this in a fun kind of atmosphere.
As there is alot to learn, the work itself isn't too hard, the people are nice and you get to wear jeans and listen to music while you work.

That's what working at Pret a Manger is like, in my opinion
I loved my beginning with the company the atmosphere is really good also there are many promotion opportunities as company is growing on a fast peace, if someone wants to try themselves in customer service pret a manger is a good place to start with
Really stressful not worth the salary which is bad compared to London living. No one cares about you just managers about there bonus Ops Managers are so so bad as well arrogant
Un gran equipo con ganas de trabajar.
Todo el mundo hacía lo posible por ayudar y nadie hacía más trabajo del adecuado.
The job wasn’t perfect but it was good regardless the bad management... I grow up a lot working there and gain a lot of experience working in customer service..
Great environment to work in, team and manager Are very supportive
Good platform to grow your career and development you’re self

Great career progression and opportunities
Team work is nice, but pressure sometimes is too much and I just need like a need something different. Lots of knowledge that for sure will be helpful in my future, but I want to start to look for another kind of job
worked for pret for almost 10 years , instore managers on a whole are great but group manager and/or ops managers think they are a law on to themselves , inappropriatly touching young teenagers at pret parties like preditors waiting to pounce , unrealistic targets , contradicting. too much pressure and life draining job, DONT WORK HERE
Mi tienda se encontraba en el aeropuerto y hay que tener en cuenta que los horarios no son como las tiendas que puedas encontrarte a pie de calle, además mi tienda era 24h.
El ambiente laboral muy agradable y los compañeros geniales, muy buen rollo y trabajo en equipo muy bueno.

Promocionas rápido y hay mucho terrenos que explorar, "barista", "Hot chef", cada Pret tiene su cocina donde se elaboran los sandwich, son muy exigentes en la calidad del producto y más en la elaboración del mismo, hay que tener muchísimo cuidado con los alégrenos.

Es una empresa que piensa mucho en sus trabajadores, el sueldo es realmente bueno, para ser una cafetería y ademas hay bonus y "Friday Night" que corren a cuenta de la empresa, lo que es muy buen momento para establecer una relación con los compañeros fuera del trabajo.
Busy environment,stress,happy team,customers,overall ok,but sometimes situations come and you can’t control them. Shops are always busy,shifts start very early on the morning. Teams are amazing,working super hard every single minute of the day.
Pret always says they pay more then the competition - YET WE WORK LIKE DONKEYS and have to run after our money. Managers ALWAYS 'forget' to pay overtime

Pay the LIVING WAGE and allow a UNION!
Pros
Cons
No union - no living wage - slavery work!!
I use to work in pret almost for four years. I absolutely love it. I leave this company just because I wanna try something new in my life. I found there a friends some of them become very close to me in our shop we was like a family. The salary and benefits are really good. Company giving to you all opportunities to grow up. I'm happy to be part of pret family ❤️