Pret A Manger

Pret A Manger Employee Reviews for Team Leader

Team Leader45 reviews
United Kingdom45 reviews
very good overall, but sometimes we have difficult customers. but that is what we are good at. I have learned a lot since I started to work in Pret. I recommend.
I worked in Pret For 4 years of my life giving all my best and be treated like a number or a rubbish Bag !! Manager are so rude , everyone just speak their languages, people in kitchen treat like robot just producing and no break ! I will Never Never Never Recommend ti work in Pret to no One !!! It’s a proper nightmare!!!
Pros
Free food
Cons
Managers
I really enjoy working for Pre A Manger. There is a lot of good hard working people all around the world. I learned a lot from this company and the food is amazing.
Pros
Good atmosphere
Cons
I don’t have any
Weekly payment ,nice job if you want to learn about food industry and see how a real business works ,also you can get free food in your shift and you can be promoted working hard
Nobody communicates or cooperates, and they don't pay well at all. Almost demanded me to work 60hr weeks with no overtime pay when I was a part-timer. The most toxic staff I have ever come across in my life. Upper management does not care for store management. They ignore away any issues until it’s bad and then it’s only on you.
For me working for this company was the best experience ever , I would recommend 100% to anyone who wants to learn more working in a very welcoming environment and development
I would like to go back there if I would have a Pret A Manger in my city ! Best best team and work place ever !

Thank you Pret for this chance !❤️❤️❤️❤️
Things in Pret are changing with new management. They are changing policies to cover their back.It depend on your shop management if you are lucky or not.I ve been working in many shops,where the atmosphere was amazing. Where ai work now,it is a disaster:too much stress,for everyone. MANAGER is ...like this they ruin everything. THey only think on their bonuses
There's alot to learn to be an efficient team member at Pret a Manger.The work is fast paced and the company has very high standards but all of this in a fun kind of atmosphere.
As there is alot to learn, the work itself isn't too hard, the people are nice and you get to wear jeans and listen to music while you work.

That's what working at Pret a Manger is like, in my opinion
I loved my beginning with the company the atmosphere is really good also there are many promotion opportunities as company is growing on a fast peace, if someone wants to try themselves in customer service pret a manger is a good place to start with
Really stressful not worth the salary which is bad compared to London living. No one cares about you just managers about there bonus Ops Managers are so so bad as well arrogant
Un gran equipo con ganas de trabajar.
Todo el mundo hacía lo posible por ayudar y nadie hacía más trabajo del adecuado.
The job wasn’t perfect but it was good regardless the bad management... I grow up a lot working there and gain a lot of experience working in customer service..
Team work is nice, but pressure sometimes is too much and I just need like a need something different. Lots of knowledge that for sure will be helpful in my future, but I want to start to look for another kind of job
worked for pret for almost 10 years , instore managers on a whole are great but group manager and/or ops managers think they are a law on to themselves , inappropriatly touching young teenagers at pret parties like preditors waiting to pounce , unrealistic targets , contradicting. too much pressure and life draining job, DONT WORK HERE
Mi tienda se encontraba en el aeropuerto y hay que tener en cuenta que los horarios no son como las tiendas que puedas encontrarte a pie de calle, además mi tienda era 24h.
El ambiente laboral muy agradable y los compañeros geniales, muy buen rollo y trabajo en equipo muy bueno.

Promocionas rápido y hay mucho terrenos que explorar, "barista", "Hot chef", cada Pret tiene su cocina donde se elaboran los sandwich, son muy exigentes en la calidad del producto y más en la elaboración del mismo, hay que tener muchísimo cuidado con los alégrenos.

Es una empresa que piensa mucho en sus trabajadores, el sueldo es realmente bueno, para ser una cafetería y ademas hay bonus y "Friday Night" que corren a cuenta de la empresa, lo que es muy buen momento para establecer una relación con los compañeros fuera del trabajo.
Busy environment,stress,happy team,customers,overall ok,but sometimes situations come and you can’t control them. Shops are always busy,shifts start very early on the morning. Teams are amazing,working super hard every single minute of the day.
Pret always says they pay more then the competition - YET WE WORK LIKE DONKEYS and have to run after our money. Managers ALWAYS 'forget' to pay overtime

Pay the LIVING WAGE and allow a UNION!
Pros
Cons
No union - no living wage - slavery work!!
I use to work in pret almost for four years. I absolutely love it. I leave this company just because I wanna try something new in my life. I found there a friends some of them become very close to me in our shop we was like a family. The salary and benefits are really good. Company giving to you all opportunities to grow up. I'm happy to be part of pret family ❤️
Really good place to work, I've met really good persons on this company.
Sometimes the rota is not that good. But I fully recommend!
Pros
Good rate, free meals
Cons
Rotas
I've worked 3 years at Pret. You have a very good opportunity to step up but everything depends on the manager. For some of them, you could be the perfect role model but for others you could be the worst team leader ever. In my experience, I found one of those manager who I couldn't work with. The company helps you to relocate somewhere else if something like that happen which I really appreciated. I do believe, especially now, they have extremely high standards so the workload sometimes is huge but definitely worth it.
Pros
Free lunch, break paid, plenty of shop around london to work for.
I worked long enough to deserve a promotion. I worked 60-70hour weeks filling in for missing team members particularl in the kitchen. I decided to quit, Pret is a terrible company with so many lies and promises just to have you work to excaustion.
The team deserves better then this
Pros
Leaving Pret is the only Pro
Cons
Dishonest and incapible managers, long hours, stress, noise, low pay, no room to grow and learn