Pret A Manger
Coronavirus update

Pret A Manger Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative15 reviews
United Kingdom15 reviews
I would recommend to any one who doesn’t know very well English language and just what to work hard in terms of progression they are unfair to give opportunity to new people to become a manager and stuff that work for a long turn just ignore them
excellent atmosphere to work always busy
Fresh food

Following health and safety

Always paying on time plus having so much benefit

Great management

Team working
The team were very supportive and friendly which was helpful as I had just started working there. The actual work I had to fulfil was stressful and fast paces but it was also relaxed at other times. I definitely learnt a lot of employable skills during my experience.
Pros
Team was very friendly, tasks were not too complicated, a lot of employable skills were learnt during my experience such as communication.
Cons
Working with customers can be challenging at times.
The head of customer service asked me “what is your reason for getting out of bed in the morning”. I was confused by this questions as the question had nothing to do with the job role. I felt like he asked me that question to make the interview harder for me. The question didn’t give me a good impression of the company.
Working in shops was face paced, stressful at times, but also fun.
Customer service and food standards are high.

There are opportunities for progression for the right people.

Working in the office, standards of customer service are also high.
1. Sworn at multiple times by management.
2. Breaking the law in terms of legal breaks. Worked 10hrs no break, no thank you. Finished at 11:45pm had too start at 7:00am on multiple occassions

3. Migrant workers are hired so they can abuse and manipulate them becuase they think they have no rights.

4. Managent take stock without recording it i would get fired for this.
I worked here for big experience week in July 18.

I found it very useful, I learnt how to operate the till and served customers. This was really good and enjoyable
This job was a stop gap for me. The staff were nice, one supervisor kept giving me a hard time for not being good at making sandwiches/salads. There was a good team environment but one manager was very rude to another member of staff in front of the rest of us which was very unprofessional. Later on we got a new manager who was very good and approachable.
Pros
You got your lunch and they used to give the food at the end of the day to a charity
Cons
Some supervisors and Manager
There are quite a few shops in London. I started my Career in London working in Pret A Manger as Customer Service working on till, doing floor management and many more. It is indeed a good place to work in.
anybody has the concept of manager and they made moving cause you lost the mistery shopper but also there are people there who you can trust. If someone ask me to come back i never came back there.
Actually working part-time in Pret A Manger in the till and the kitchen, both places that constantly I have to work in different areas they need me.
It's a good experiences if a person want to catch a different areas at the same place.
Pros
the experiences you got there
Cons
Salary, because I'm working part - time there.
Working at Pret a manger for a summer job was a great experiance for me, I learnt soo much there. Each day I was working at a different area such as kitchen. I learnt soo much there such as being confident with customers. My co-workers helped me out a lot, they thought me most things I needed to know while working. Hardest part was cleaning the shop alone. The most enjoyable part was learning to make new food.
Making and processing customers’ orders
Direct interaction with customer's complaints

Stock taking/Inventory
January 2014-Present: Pret a Manger (Broadgate, London) Customer Service.
Working there for more than 4 years I become more confident when attending to costumers, more stronger when dealing with deadlines, I am much more reliable when it comes to trust issues or confidentiality, there is no job that is too hard for me, as I try my best in succeeding and achieving, for that reason I am confident to say I have earned a respect and trust from my fellow workmates through out the years.
Pros
preferable holidays
Cons
early hours