Pret A Manger
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Pret A Manger Employee Reviews in West London

West London14 reviews
can get nev expairens for me .start understud relations betwen me and customer teach me lots of passions.nowlidge about prdukts.make new relatinship.
Huge workload and always expected to do the job of a team leader for minimum wage! Treat your staff better and you will keep your best employees. Also stop telling everyone how great the company is to work for and actually make it what you say it is!!!
Pros
Nothing, just stress!
Cons
Stress, lies, health problems
rotas are riddled with problems, last minute changes to rotas, no communication, messy environment, holidays not given, requests ignored, poor health and safety standards, no leadership
Pros
meeting people, customers, coffee, location
Cons
management clueless, lazy and petty, pay, long hours, staff area, expired foods, dirty
- When the sales were not good the tm with the lowest productivity was send home
- You can work hard and they don't care how tired you are or how long they work you

- Terrible management, left everyone with anxiety
Cons
Long hours - no overtime payment - no health
little consideration for team members needs and well being from the management

extremely long hours with no certainty of when you finish, managers are manipulative in their rota hours and not very understanding with life out side of pret

you never finish at the time it says on the rota
Pros
as much hot drinks you like
Cons
poor rotas pay is really bad
You’re expected to be a robot
you’re not allowed to talk, cause if you aren’t stressed you obviously don’t work hard enough

if you stop for a second, 'you are not working'

zero respect towards workers

terrible management

horrible company
Pros
coffee
Cons
management
you need to do everything... production... deep cleaning, cleaning toilet, empty bins, serving customers, …........ crazy hours..... people do not help each other...... horrible management........
The Job has bonuses, however they often forget to pay you.
No support,trust and respect from the managers. Badly done rotas,short staffed on busy shifts and being expected to do many duties in the same time.Not being given time to train new people,polish spoken in front of other staff even managers do that. In general a very bad managed place.
Pros
Some foods are nice, good team
Cons
Pay your staff better, improve benefits, sort out discrimination!
With the lockdown during coronavirus I had some distance to make decision to leave pret. We are so exploited and used for profit. Pret was my worst experience in the industry.
Money is nothing for the work load, sometimes no break, sometimes no day off, missing team members, training is really poor. Pret needs to respect to all workers, need more pay, more organisation, do rotas 2 weeks in advance as promised not a day before the new week.
Kitchen Hours: from 5 am until 2-3 pm.
FOH Hours: from 11 am until 9:30 pm.

I was more comfortable when I worked with the former Manager. When he had gone the new Manager did some changes and the work was worse.
Pros
Free Lunches and some Team Leader
Cons
Long hours and some staff member were always angry
I enjoyed working for them it was a nice working environment to be around every day staff was all nice and helpful to me when i started which made me feel a lot more welcome
I can not recommend Pret to anyone even when you are broke! The pay is not worth the stress. I work a few weeks and quit the job as soon when I can. Pret makes many promises but don't live up to them.
Pret is a waste of time! We work like slaves, don't get paid living wage, bonus system is broken when mystery shopper has a bad day we pay for it. Managers sit in office bossing us around like animal!
Very poorly run company.