Pret A Manger Employee Reviews in Street

great experience
Kitchen Team Leader in training (Former Employee) –  hanover street15 March 2018
As this was my first job after relocation to UK, was great to gain basic set of skills, understanding the structure of basic systems and London in general
Productive and fun workplace
Team Member Star (Current Employee) –  Gracechurch street2 December 2017
A typical day in Pret A Manger is busy, full of good energy, good working spirit and familiar customer faces.

From working at Pret I have learned to work in a busy environment, to be more productive and to make great coffee.

The hardest part of the job is preparing food in the kitchen. The required production level is extremely high in the busy shops.

I personally enjoy working at the till more. You get to small talk with different customers in the less busy hours and you might get a personal mystery shopper bonus if you stand out in your job.
Pros
Free Lunches. Paid Vacation. Paid Maternity/Paternity leave. Mystery shopper bonuses.
Cons
Extremly busy rush hours.
Good but Could be so much more
Front Leader (Former Employee) –  Albemarle Street29 November 2017
Gotta be honest, i loved my time in Pret. Manager and assistant manager of the shop are just great, they really put their heart on the job and they know how to speak with people. always available to help whatever you need and great to party on.
Due to the deadline to leave the shop at end of the night and the busy periods during the day is hard to clean the shop properly, customer view looks beautiful but lift some "rocks" and gets pretty nasty.
also you better be able to speak Spanish and Italian, it's insane the amount of people you will find that can't say a word in English, perhaps something for Pret as a company to focus on.
Team mates are good, you can't trust everyone, but you can have fun with them at work specially the great polish barista i worked with.
If you would like to work for Pret please visit Albemarle Street, is by far one of the best good environment Pret you can get.
Pros
pret party, Meet people, food, free coffee, good hours, excellent manager and assistant manager
Cons
cleaning, stress, to meet MS standards you have to cheat, ops manager should spend some time with team members
The worst team members
Crew Member - Full Time (Current Employee) –  Farringdon Street19 May 2017
To work in Pret a Manger is hard and stressful but I think if the work environment would be organised than it would be works properly like a great job.
When I stated to work in Farringdon Street Shop I was happy to enjoy to be a team member in Pret but after a lot of shouting, expostulate argues and fighting I changed my mind.
No teamwork>everybody is boss.
Pros
Free Lunches, +50p (first 3 month) /+1£ after-Mystery Shopper Bonus, Pret Party
Cons
No teamwork