Pret A Manger
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Pret A Manger Employee Reviews in East London

East London9 reviews
Tms are treated bad, we dint have enough staffs run the shop, you should wrok on production setting not cut people, we still need people to clean and make customer happy.
Cons
Not organised, lack of communications, culture, not honesty.
I left pret in 2019 and was very happy to found new job. When I think or pret I get anxity and remeber stress, 60 hours week, lost bonus with no enough team members
Pros
friends for life
Cons
stress, minimum pay, lost bonus, strict
Kitchen leader always want us work fast, have no break when people call sick and will not got paid staying longer. Is very dirty and hot on running every day.
I worked in many shops in stressfull areas. We worked all very hard but leaders are never happy. If they don't like you they work you harder then they're favourites.
Pros
Cons
Stress, bad leader, to much work for bad pay
I had a terrible time in Pret. My team mates were great for the most part, but management and the kitchen leader were like a gang bullying us to work harder. The company makes lot of promises but will drain you for the smallest advance. This was by far the worst job I had and I experienced it in all 5 shops I worked. Pret is not a good employer at all.
The manager and some members of staff behave as close group treating other collegues unfairly and not equal, showing clearly there personal preference in rude way. Low wage but job requirement is above low wage. Everyone there who shoulders more than few months is trapped there, for one reason or another. I got out while I was still able.
Frustrating work environment that could be so much better. We work at high speed without a breathe. Often our pay doesn't show up in time. Worst company.
Working at Pret is very stressful with little reward. Mystery Shopper was too micromanaged where every little thing was a big issue. The pay is very bad for the hard work.
Pros
Cons
Hard work with pain, low pay, no reward
I'm very disapointed in having believed the lies and slogans that pret is a great place to work. Workers are treated like slaves and only when you male friend with manager you get promotion. There are too many lies and work is to hard, the pay is so bad.
Do yourself a favour, don't even start at pret. You will be taken advantige of.