Pret A Manger
Pret A Manger Employee Review

Questionable

19 October 2020
The team was inept, old fashioned and stuck in the past Secretive, bullying attitude of senior management Hypocrisy Backstabbing Inability to change or accept new ideasDishonest in dealing with anyone who speaks out Different rules for different people
2.0Job security/advancement
Pros
On upper level the money is everything
Cons
Senior management, Ceo, values, lies
17 November 2020
Team Leader (Former Employee) - London
I have worked in different stores in Pret and the company follows high standards from food preparations and employees behaviours. Mostly the teams are very friendly and collaborative. It maybe demanding in busy time and if you do your best you won’t have any complaints. Almost all Managers in Pret are very kind and flexible. They look after the team members and company got good benefits. I loved to work there.
Pros
Kind managers, food allowances
Cons
Might start early if fully flexible as 5 am.
29 October 2020
Pret A Manger (Former Employee) - London
They just push you like a robot and, they give time to make sandwichs (unrealistic time). They count the minutes that you spend in the toilet. Long hours and sometimes work 12 days in a row.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Stressful. No work-balance.
26 October 2020
Team Member Kitchen (Former Employee) - London South East, Greater London
If you want to work at Pret, know that they will work you to death and pay you very little for it. I got sick but my gm didn't believe me. Avoid Pret like coronavirus!!!
Pros
Nothing at all
Cons
Too many to think of