Pret A Manger
Pret A Manger Employee Review

Pret

28 July 2020
Good flexibility, fast paced. Adaptable. Always learning new things, good people, good food. Great work parties. Made lots of friends. Manager was fantastic
20 September 2020
Same role
Hot Chef (Current Employee) - Woking, Surrey
Good team nice to work with them.
They treat you as a family member. Manager is the best ever I did work during my 6 and half year period. Good and reliable work.

Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Overtime available
25 August 2020
Same role
Team Member and Hot Food Chef (Former Employee) - Manchester
Buen ambiente de trabajo y buena empresa perdí el empleo por el Covid 19
5 January 2020
Same location
Multi-Channel Communications Consultant (Former Employee) - Victoria
I came across some homophobic bullies within the customer services team. The company doesn't support their employees and think that it is okay for their employees to belittle, bully and intimidate team members as well as ostracise them from the entire team.

Upon trying to put in a grievance after months of being bullied and having documented it all, they disregarded this and implemented a 'mediation meeting' where we were unable to discuss what had even been said and done to me. The day of when the meeting was meant to be happening I was informed it wouldn't be happening because the other party who I put the grievance in about didn't want to do it and no further action was taken.

Following that the team continued to bully me until I had no other choice but to leave for my own mentality and sanity after I was threatened by my line manager that I was having a formal meeting the following day which 'could result in a dismissal' purely because I wasn't 'fitting in' with the team and I was still in my 6 months probation. I had no other choice but to quit and after they had tore me apart about every aspect of me as a human being.

Oh and they think that the death of the young girl and a mother of 5 who passed away in her bathtub, due to their incorrectly labelled coconut yoghurt which didn't state all of the ingredients in, was a laughable matter. I've never come across such a large group of narcissists in my life, they did a great job in seeking them out.

I will, however, say that the actual manager of the CS Team was lovely but everything was out of her hands and she
 - more...