Pret A Manger
Pret A Manger Employee Review

No integrity

2 August 2020
Horrible and disgusting General manager, used his power to intimidate and scare team members, if you had an issue or problem in the job you didn't enjoy he would just tell you to leave and quit. He had favourites and spoke about employees he didn't like and was very vocal expressing that he wanted to get rid of certain team members and get a new team. Shortly after he joined the team alot of people left. Worst GM ever! Disappointed with how HR dealt with the many grievances the team made against the manager, am honestly shocked he is still GM in that Pret.
Cons
Management, lack of HR support, no integrity, politics
24 December 2019
Same roleSame location
Fron of house team leader (Former Employee) - London, Greater London
I worked in this company for three years and just waste my time and life with toxic people. Basically they have a lot of standard you should follow them, but nobody care, even managers. You need to wake up at 4 AM or if you working in closing shift you should stay till midnight. Yes you have have free food but just some items, management always in customer side, even if customers is rude or stealing food. Always customer. Even if you died there, nobody care. I can guarantee 100% of pret shop have a employees problem. I don't want to see any pret shop in my life again.
7 September 2019
Same roleSame location
Team leader than back to team member (Former Employee) - London and Manchester
Not a good place to work for. Pret has too many rule that can't be followed. Too much pressure for small pay. The worse thing is management, they don't do their job properly but expect the team to be perfect at all times.

Quiet simply the worse company I ever worked for.
Pros
I liked the food and some of the people
Cons
Don't apply. Too much stress for little pay.
25 September 2020
Same location
Team Member - Full Time (Former Employee) - London South East, Greater London
Lack of accountability, low rates of pay, poor support, run down shops, tend to employ managers from outside company, rather than promote from within.