Pret A Manger
Pret A Manger Employee Review

i would work for Pret a Manger again if i had to

30 June 2017
I enjoyed working for pret a Manger.i arranged the shelves with with food and drink accorging to FIFO which means First in First Out and i also served at the tills
Pros
i liked the hours i worked with Pret
Cons
the salary was too little to pay my bills
6 October 2020
Same role
Team Leader (Former Employee) - Cardiff
Since there is a new CEO in this company Pret is just going deeper and deeper. Team are stressing a lot, lots of incompetent poeple in management, which is also extra stress for the staff. They dicreased the minimum contracted hours, and also cancel a lot of benefits. Sended away thousands of people, without checking who they are and what they done for this company. Now they calling back them, but noone wants to work for them anymore.
Such a shame you are Pret.
15 August 2020
Same role
Team Leader (Former Employee) - London, Greater London
They want you to work like a machine 24/7 with no time off for personal life, they don't care if you have children you, have to work like a horse! Managers are really bad mannered, not professional at all, bullying you all the time, they choose favorite people and some of the managers don't even speak English! That's a worst company avoid it if possible . Honestly I don't know who is hiring them for the manager role.
27 July 2020
Same location
Team Member (Former Employee) - Southwark
Working at Pret A Manger teaches you a lot of things. For me it boosted my confidence and social skills, I also learned many new things. It’s something I’m glad I experienced.