Pret A Manger
Pret A Manger Employee Review

Hostile work environment

23 August 2018
forced to not take lunch breaks at proper time
mental and verbal abuse

not allowed to use restrooms when needing to

physical violence in the workplace
18 October 2020
Cashier Front of House (Former Employee) - London
Everything chips in and works well together even when new people join. We have fun nights with the team and if we do well on the mystery shopper we can receive up 50.00 extra on our salary.
If we do well as a team we get some money to spend and we go to out to a place of are choice.

Every Friday is fun day where we can dress up in costumes, we also dress up on seasonal holiday like Christmas Halloween valentines day and easter.

More time and energy you put into the job the more you get out of it.

Pros
Free lunch is amazing.
Cons
None that I can remember
13 October 2020
Team Member (Former Employee) - London West, Greater London
Do not get the hours you should get and get called up at the last minute to not go in. Constant nose wiping and sniffing including managment, surely this is against hygiene rules? Especially now with covid. I you complain they just make you do the worst job and shift. Having worked there I wouldn’t eat there. Lots of racism and prejudice.
13 October 2020
Team Member (Former Employee) - London North, Greater London
There are lot wrong with this company like the fact that if your new they just throw you in like without any basic training and you are expected to learn everything in a few short hours being that's its a sandwich company but this type of management create a downfall in the stores performance of fast food and clean quality food cause some people even forget to wash their hands which bad and stress is created cause the older workers feel that the new workers bring them down in performance.