Pret A Manger
Pret A Manger Employee Review

Awful

31 July 2020
I worked in Pret For 4 years of my life giving all my best and be treated like a number or a rubbish Bag !! Manager are so rude , everyone just speak their languages, people in kitchen treat like robot just producing and no break ! I will Never Never Never Recommend ti work in Pret to no One !!! It’s a proper nightmare!!!
Pros
Free food
Cons
Managers
15 August 2020
Same roleSame location
Team Leader (Former Employee) - London, Greater London
They want you to work like a machine 24/7 with no time off for personal life, they don't care if you have children you, have to work like a horse! Managers are really bad mannered, not professional at all, bullying you all the time, they choose favorite people and some of the managers don't even speak English! That's a worst company avoid it if possible . Honestly I don't know who is hiring them for the manager role.
13 July 2020
Same roleSame location
Team Leader (Former Employee) - London
I really enjoy working for Pre A Manger. There is a lot of good hard working people all around the world. I learned a lot from this company and the food is amazing.
Pros
Good atmosphere
Cons
I don’t have any
25 September 2020
Same location
Team Member - Full Time (Former Employee) - London South East, Greater London
Lack of accountability, low rates of pay, poor support, run down shops, tend to employ managers from outside company, rather than promote from within.