Pret A Manger

Pret A Manger Employee Reviews

United Kingdom605 reviews
Hard work but fun
Fun place to work but very early starts and very demanding. Not bad pay and good benefits. All online training. Like most companies, a mixture of different types of management .
Avoid this company
For that kind of money they expecting from you to much. Avoid this company at any cost to much pressure and shortage of staff worst company I being worked for :(
Overworked
you need to do everything... production... deep cleaning, cleaning toilet, empty bins, serving customers, …........ crazy hours..... people do not help each other...... horrible management........
Pret A Manger
Bel posto, ma veramente busy come ambiente. Bisogna essere dinamici e flessibili per qualsiasi mansione
amazing company
loved pret, amazing team and company, the time spent empowering the team was outstanding. I worked for 2 amazing managers who really looked after me, I was very sad to leave.
Hard
Micromanagment and very stressful all day. No work / life balance . People are growing within the company without actual knowledge only because they are someones friend .Last minute rotas. Uncertain amount of hours every week. No growth exept on liking.
Lost 5 months of my precious time to work for Pret.
The worst work experience ever in my life! I'veworkedfora lot of fast and busy companies and Pret was the worst. People in there are treat like donkey
Pros
No pros
Exhausting
Nobody communicates or cooperates, and they don't pay well at all. Almost demanded me to work 60hr weeks with no overtime pay when I was a part-timer. The most toxic staff I have ever come across in my life. Upper management does not care for store management. They ignore away any issues until it’s bad and then it’s only on you.
Not got anything good to say about them
Terrible boss very ignorant
Long hours- short staffed- bad management
A lot of demands, very little recognition
Difficult work environment. Shop can get crazy busy and there always trying to keep costs low meaning everyone struggles. A lot of pressure on managers, always seems to be some problem meaning extra hours or extra work with no pay. A lot expected to be done but very little thanks.
Cons
Unsociable and irregular hours. Monotonous stressful work and little opportunity to advance.
horas puntas estresante por lo demás bien
mejorar el salario estaría de maravilla y poner a mas personal para el cierre de local , eso es el trabajo mas duro físicamente hablando .
Long hours with heavy work!
Sexist, abusive and incompetent management! No support from management! Stressful environment!

Refuse to pay people for the hours worked means they actually pay well below minimum wage! Run by complete control freaks!
frendly work place
can get nev expairens for me .start understud relations betwen me and customer teach me lots of passions.nowlidge about prdukts.make new relatinship.
Lack of support
The Job has bonuses, however they often forget to pay you.
No support,trust and respect from the managers. Badly done rotas,short staffed on busy shifts and being expected to do many duties in the same time.Not being given time to train new people,polish spoken in front of other staff even managers do that. In general a very bad managed place.
Pros
Some foods are nice, good team
Cons
Pay your staff better, improve benefits, sort out discrimination!
3/5
LLEGUE a Londres en el 2012 y durante dos años trabaje para ellos.

Realmente la entrevista fue sencilla ,y el ambiente de trabajo fue bueno, te dan la oportunidad de ascender pero trabajas con mucha presión, al final me daba la impresión de ser un poco secta ,es decir para ascender tenías que vivir por y para pret .

La comida gratis para empezar en una ciudad como Londres es un top
Pros
Posibilidad de ascenso
Cons
Rollo secta
ready to leave!
With the lockdown during coronavirus I had some distance to make decision to leave pret. We are so exploited and used for profit. Pret was my worst experience in the industry.
Great place
I really enjoyed my time at pret a manger , pay was quite high compare to the competitor and always in time, free healthy food and paid breaks, management always supportive
Personally, the experience from working there was overall enjoyable. The team were extremely friendly and supportive.
The team were very supportive and friendly which was helpful as I had just started working there. The actual work I had to fulfil was stressful and fast paces but it was also relaxed at other times. I definitely learnt a lot of employable skills during my experience.
Pros
Team was very friendly, tasks were not too complicated, a lot of employable skills were learnt during my experience such as communication.
Cons
Working with customers can be challenging at times.
Not recommend
I left pret in 2019 and was very happy to found new job. When I think or pret I get anxity and remeber stress, 60 hours week, lost bonus with no enough team members
Pros
friends for life
Cons
stress, minimum pay, lost bonus, strict
Every day is your chance to learn more and do more ,more you do more highly recommend you are , there are so many things to learn you never have enoug
For me working for this company was the best experience ever , I would recommend 100% to anyone who wants to learn more working in a very welcoming environment and development
I would like to go back there if I would have a Pret A Manger in my city ! Best best team and work place ever !

Thank you Pret for this chance !❤️❤️❤️❤️
Advise
Com like you are but be open to change.
Pret are good companies to step up and have qualifications but if you work.

And we are a big family company

And proud of are team
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pret A Manger. Our community is ready to answer.