It wasn’t that bad just be well prepared. They ask questions like why Pret ? And if you know much about the role. They ask about your availability and if u have any related experience.
The first interview was great, however the shop trial interview was very different. The employees told me that people that speak English should have office jobs and also said they thought I'd been Spanish or Columbian because of my name. Overall terrible experience and made me feel very uncomfortable as soon as I got in.
I had my interview in Victoria when it used to be in the Railway Station, now they moved it to above a Pret shop in Victoria. But the interview process was very psychological. It wasn't as much on what your experience is, but what your personality is, as Pret wants perfect smiley people, regardless what they go through. There was a questionnaire even where you had to tick boxes, one of which was: "Do you like food"... and I remember thinking, what if I tick "No"! I felt many of the questions manipulative and trying to induce fear and how you are supposed to think. I found later when I worked in Pret that their foundation to "motivate" staff is fear management.
It’s ok but you have to travel all the way to harrow on the hill Middlesex for a 9 minuet interview
The interviews are held in Preston regardless where you live
I had to travel from Newquay Cornwall for the job at the Newquay Cornwall branch
You go and talk to the manager about your experience and then you go for induction where staff vote for if you will be a good work or you did very well.
You apply online and then get called to 173 Victoria Street where you fill in another form and wait for someone to call you. It's really nice, its on the side of the store on the second floor so you can hear the music playing and its casual and relaxed and the interviewers, much like the team members are friendly.
You have to go to victoria or apply online its good
Pret has a recruitment center for applicants, where the details are collected such as Adress and telephone number. After that you will be invited for a personal interview for 15 minutes to introduce yourself and see if you a suitable Canditate for the job. After you passed this task you will be asked to work 1 day in a job to see if the team likes your attitude the managers
- What is the Pret A Manger employee discount?8 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Pret A Manger?8 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Pret A Manger?7 people answered
- If you start an apprenticeship at pret, do you have work weekends ?6 people answered
- Does the management team, allow you time off to study for your exams?6 people answered
- If you need to get some time off due to medical purposes, would you allow them to take them off with…5 people answered
- How are the working hours? i.e. if your contract is for X hours, how often do you have to work more …5 people answered
- How long does the training take4 people answered
- Do Pret perform any pre-employment background check? Do they require references for entry level job?…4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Pret A Manger?4 people answered